Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

dinsdag 14 oktober 2014

Chess Rhythm And Roll


Disc: 1 1. Chicago Boogie - The Five Blazes 2. Boogie Woogie Blues - Clarence Samuels 3. Hey Jack - The Dozier Boys 4. Little Boy, Little Boy - Earl & His Blues Rockers 5. Rocket - Jackie Brenston & His Delta Cats 6. Booted - Rosco Gordon 7. Leo The Louse - Jackie Brenston 8. Mumbles Blues - Bobby Lewis 9. I Don't Know - Willie Mabon 10. Roll 'Em - Mitzi Mars 11. Train, Train, Train - Danny Overbea 12. Jock-A-Mo - Sugar Boy Crawford 13. Should I - The Coronets 14. Wine, Wine, Wine - Jimmy Binkley & His Combo 15. I'm A Young Rooster - Leon D. Tarvar & The Chordones 16. Darling I Know - The El Rays 17. Will You Be Mine - The Swans 18. That Man Is Walking - Larry Liggett 19. Love Your Lovin' Ways - The Daps 20. Sincerely - The Moonglows 21. Bo Diddley - Bo Diddley 22. Need Your Love - The Flamingos 23. Maybellene - Chuck Berry 24. No One - The Moon Glows 25. If You Love Me, Tell Me So - Paul Gayten

 Disc: 2 1. See You Later Alligator - Bobby Charles 2. The $64,000 Question - Bobby Tuggle 3. I'll Be Home - The Flamingos 4. Heavyweight Baby - Bullmoose Jackson 5. Too Much Monkey Business - Chuck Berry 6. Who Do You Love? - Bo Diddley 7. Frog Hop - Earl Hooker 8. Country Girl - The Four Tops 9. See Saw - The Moonglows 10. Four O'Clock In The Morning - Stanley Mitchell & The Tornados 11. Laura Lee - Bobby Charles 12. Ain't Got No Home - Clarence 'Frogman' Henry 13. The Big Wheel (Squeeze Box Shuffle) - Clifton Chenier 14. Been So Long - The Pastels 15. School Day - Chuck Berry 16. Over The Mountain, Across The Sea - Johnnie And Joe 17. Lucky Lou - Jody Williams 18. Happy, Happy Birthday Baby - The Tune Weavers 19. Suzie Q - Dale Hawkins 20. Lady With The Hat Box - Clarence 'Frogman' Henry 21. Nervous Boogie - Paul Gayten 22. Crazy Lobe - Dick Glasser 23. Walk That Walk - Eddie Bo 24. Flatfoot Sam - T.V. Slim 25. Teardrops - Lee Andrews & The Hearts

Disc: 3 1. Look Out Mabel - G.L. Crockett 2. Book Of Love - The Monotones 3. Mr. Big Wheel - Jimmy Nelson 4. Nothin' Shakin' (But The Leaves On The Trees) - Eddie Fontaine 5. Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry 6. Say Man - Bo Diddley 7. Everybody Rock (The New Orleans Beat) - Jimmy McCracklin 8. I Found My Girl - The Kents 9. I'm So Young - The Students 10. I Love You So - Bo Diddley 11. You Got Me Whistlin' - Johnny Fuller 12. Lazy Susan - The Brothers 13. La-Do-Dada - Dale Hawkins 14. Do You Love Me - Chuck Berry 15. Sugareee - Rusty York 16. What Do You Know About Love? - Bo Diddley 17. I Want To Know - Sugar Pie Desanto 18. Anna Macora - Oscar Boyd & The Calvaes 19. This Broken Heart - The Sonics 20. Um Huh My Baby - Billy 'The Kid' Emerson 21. This Heart Of Mine - The Falcons 22. Goin' Back To Memphis - Gene Simmons 23. This Should Go On Forever - Rod Bernard 24. Let It Rock - Chuck Berry 25. All I Want Is You - The Miracles  

Disc: 4 1. At Last - Etta James 2. I Need Your Love - L.C. Cooke 3. My Heart Cries - Etta & Harvey 4. Let Me In - The Sensations 5. Saving My Love For You - Little Milton 6. Peanut Butter - The Marathons 7. You're Mine - The Vibrations 8. Smokey Places - The Corsairs 9. Your Skies Of Blue - The Tune Weavers 10. Reap What You Sow - Billy Stewart 11. You Can't Judge A Book By It's Cover - Bo Diddley 12. Mama Didn't Lie - Jan Bradley 13. Got You On My Mind - Cookie & His Cupcakes 14. High Heel Sneakers - Tommy Tucker 15. That's What They Put Erasers On Pencils For - The Gems 16. Sally Go 'Round The Roses - The Jaynetts 17. No Particular Place To Go - Chuck Berry 18. Goin' To The River - Bill & Will 19. Don't Mess Up A Good Thing - Fontella Bass & Bobby McClure 20. Who's Cheatin' Who? - Little Milton 21. Searching For My Love - Bobby Moore & The Rhythm Aces 22. Maybelle Sings The Blues - Big Maybelle 23. O-O I Love You - The Dells 24. Tell Mama - Etta James

Chess_Rhythm_&_Roll.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009