Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

maandag 27 oktober 2014

Vera Lynn The Forces' Sweetheart


CD 1 1. Yours 2. (There'll Be Bluebirds Over) The White Cliffs Of Dover 3. It's A Lovely Day Tomorrow 4. I'll Be With You In Apple Blossom Time 5. Two Sleepy People 6. The Lambeth Waltz 7. How Green Was My Valley 8. When They Sound The Last All Clear 9. Wish Me Luck As You Wave Me Goodbye 10. Up The Wooden Hill To Bedfordshire 11. Mexicali Rose 12. When You Hear Big Ben (You're Home Again) 13. When My Dreamboat Comes Home 14. The Happiest New Year Of All 15. When I Grow Too Old To Dream 16. Faraway Places 17. As Time Goes By 18. When Your Hair Has Turned To Silver 19. Long Ago (And Far Away) 20. Have I Told You Lately That I Love You 21. Welcome Home 22. My Dreams Are Getting Better All The Time 23. There Must Be A Reason 24. Travellin' Home 25. We'll Meet Again  

CD 2 1. Be Like The Kettle And Sing 2. The Anniversary Waltz 3. It's A Sin To Tell A Lie 4. When The Swallows Say Goodbye 5. Over The Rainbow 6. Jealousy 7. Drifting And Dreaming 8. Harbour Lights 9. It Can't Be Wrong 10. So Many Memories 11. Little Star (Estrellita) 12. For Sweethearts Everywhere 13. I'm In The Mood For Love 14. Rosalie 15. The Windsor Waltz 16. I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire 17. From The Time You Say Goodbye 18. I Couldn't Sleep A Wink Last Night 19. Please Think Of Me 20. Through A Long And Sleepless Night - Robert Farnon & His Orchestra feat. Vera Lynn 21. The Love Bug Will Bite You 22. It's Like Old Times 23. You Can't Be True, Dear 24. Alone 25. Goodnight, Wherever You Are

 CD 3 1. A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square 2. When The Lights Go On Again 3. When You Wish Upon A Star 4. The Homing Waltz 5. That Lovely Weekend 6. There'll Come Another Day 7. Someone's Rocking My Dreamboat 8. Again 9. Over The Hill 10. The Mem'ry Of A Rose 11. I'm Beginning To See The Light 12. Do You Ever Dream Of Tomorrow 13. We Three (My Echo, My Shadow, And Me) 14. I've Heard That Song Before 15. You'll Never Know 16. Wishing (Will Make It So) 17. Coming Home 18. Goodnight Children Everywhere 19. If You Love Me (I Won't Care) 20. A House With Love In It 21. The Faithful Hussar (Don't Cry My Love) 22. My Son, My Son 23. Forget-Me-Not 24. Who Are We 25. Auf Wiederseh'n Sweetheart

Vera_Lynn_The_Forces'_Sweetheart.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009