Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zaterdag 25 oktober 2014

Strange Feeling- The Kapp Records Story


CD1 1. Strange Feeling ~ Jerry Mason 2. Got My Mo-Jo Working ~ Bobby Gonzales 3. Here Comes Summer ~ Jerry Keller 4. Time ~ Jerry Jackson 5. Apron Strings ~ Billy The Kid 6. Another Girl Like You ~ Gary Haines & The Five Sequins 7. Little Bitty Goose Pimples ~ Jack Hammer 8. If Only For Tonight ~ Babs Tino 9. Teardrops At Dawn ~ Ersel Hickey 10. Cal’s Tune ~ The Vel-Tones 11. Echo ~ The Emotions 12. The More I See You ~ Carmen McRae 13. Living Doll ~ David Hill 14. Lollipops And Roses ~ Jack Jones 15. I Think I Love You ~ Helen Troy 16. Midnight In Moscow ~ Kenny Ball & His Jazzmen 17. Danny’s Dream ~ Kris Jensen 18. The Caterpillar Crawl ~ Dick Dixon & The Roommates 19. With Open Arms ~ Jane Morgan 20. Congratulations ~ Al Reno 21. Hello, A New Love ~ Glenn & Jerry 22. Young In Love ~ The Easy Riders 23. Pasadena ~ Temperance Seven 24. Streets Of Love ~ The Videls 25. Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini ~ Brian Hyland

 CD2 1. Baby Face ~ Brian Hyland 2. Moon River ~ Jane Morgan 3. Big Jimmy, Little Jack And Nellie ~ Bobby Flare 4. When A Man Cries ~ Jack Jones 5. March Of The Siamese Children ~ Kenny Ball & His Jazzmen 6. Too Late To Worry ~ Babs Tino 7. If I Had Only Known ~ Jerry Jackson 8. When My Little Girl Is Smiling ~ Jimmy Justice 9. Feelin’ No Pain ~ Paul Evans 10. Wimoweh ~ Bill Hayes 11. That Lucky Old Sun ~ Bobby Gonzales 12. Sholem ~ Eartha Kitt 13. Two Brothers ~ David Hill 14. If I Had A Girl ~ Jerry Keller 15. The Jackie Look ~ Kris Jensen 16. Fly Me To The Moon (Bossa Nova) ~ Joe Harnell & His Orchestra 17. Money ~ Skip Cunningham 18. Willingly ~ Carmen McRae 19. I’m Not The One For You ~ Sonny Dee 20. A Letter From Ann ~ The Videls 21. Fortune Cookie ~ Eddie Baxter 22. Ballad Of The Alamo ~ The Easy Riders 23. Bathing Beauty ~ The Beach Boys 24. A Kiss To Remember You By ~ Susan Rafey 25. Yes Sir That’s My Baby ~ Jan & Kjeld

Kapp_Records_Story_-_Strange_Feeling.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009