Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

donderdag 23 oktober 2014

Sixties Archives Vol 3 (Louisiana Punk)


1 Better Half-Dozen - I'm Gonna Leave You 2 Better Half-Dozen - I Could Have Loved Her 3 Threshold Of Sound - She's Mine 4 The Little Bits - Girl Give Me Love 5 The Echoes Of Carnaby Street - No Place Or Time 6 Jimmy & The Offbeats - I Ain't No Miracle Worker 7 Dr. Spec's Optical Illusion - Tryin' To Mess My Mind 8 Dr. Spec's Optical Illusion - She's The One 9 The Tiaras - Sticks And Stones 10 The Roamin' Togas - Bar The Door 11 The Young Men - Go Away Girl 12 The Souls Of The Slain - 7 And 7 Is 13 The Souls Of The Slain - Can't Go On 14 The Bad Roads - Too Bad 15 The Bad Roads - Blue Girl 16 The Persian Market - Flash In The Pan 17 The Playgue - I Gotta Be Goin' 18 The Bad Boys - Love 19 Ron Gray & The Countdowns - No More 20 The Gaunga Dyns - Stick With Her 21 The Gaunga Dyns - No Ones Cares 22 The One Way Street - Tears In My Eyes 23 The One Way Street - I See The Light 24 The Surrealistic Pillar - I Like Girls 25 The Bad Roads - Til The End Of The Day 26 The Moon-Dawgs - Keep On Pushing 27 Joe Degrinda - Smokestack Lightning 28 The Satans - Makin' Deals 29 The Satans - Lines And Squares

Sixties_Archives_Vol_3_(Louisiana_Punk).rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009