Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 22 oktober 2014

Good Rockin' Tonight - The Old Town Records Story 1952-1962


CD 1 1. Good Rockin' Tonight - Arthur Prysock 2. Let The Little Girl Dance - Billy Bland 3. Uncle Bud - Brownie McGhee & Sonny Terry 4. Walking Along - The Solitaires 5. Don't Let Nobody Turn You Around - The Fairfield Four 6. Jingle Jingle - The Tremaines 7. You're Laffin' 'Cause I'm Crying - Ursula Reed 8. Good Luck Darling - The Five Crowns 9. We Belong Together - Robert & Johnny 10. Tonight Kathleen - The Valentines 11. So Fine - The Fiestas 12. It's True - The Rogues 13. I Love An Angel - Gwen Edwards & The Co'eds 14. Wandering Wanderer - Gene Kennedy 15. Darling, Listen To The Words Of This Song - Ruth McFadden & The Supremes 16. I Love My Baby - Bob Gaddy 17. My Faith - The Fi-Tones 18. I Need A Woman - Brownie McGhee & Sonny Terry 19. Crazy Love - The Royaltones 20. Pretty Suzy Sunshine - Larry Finnegan  

CD 2 1. There's A Moon Out Tonight - The Capris 2. You're Mine - Robert & Johnny 3. I'm Your Slave - The Fiestas 4. I Really Love You So (Honey Babe) - The Solitaires 5. King Of The Hill - Lou Dee & Valley Boys 6. Chicken Hop - Billy Bland 7. Ursula's Blues - Ursula Reed 8. The Masquerade Is Over - The Cleftones 9. She Loves So Easy - Brownie McGhee & Sonny Terry 10. World Of Love - The Rogues 11. I'll Go My Way - Bob Gaddy 12. A Fool In Love - The Keytones 13. Walk On - Preston Brown 14. School Boy - Ruth McFadden & The Harptones 15. How Many Hearts - Billy Bland 16. Never Let Me Go - The Royaltones 17. Later Later Baby - The Five Crowns 18. Dream Girl - Robert & Johnny 19. Look At That Girl - The Fiestas 20. My Dear - The Solitaires

 CD 3 1. Mule Train Rock - Vinny Lee & The Riders 2. Gonna Be At The Station - Bob Gaddy 3. Why Do I Cry - The Capris 4. Oh Lonesome Me - Larry Finnegan 5. You Could Be My Love - The Five Crowns 6. Chicken In The Basket - Billy Bland 7.My Dearest Darling - The Clefftones 8. South Of The Border - The Solitaires 9. Memories (Of My Mother) - The Fairfield Four 10. Since My Baby's Been Gone - Ruth McFadden & The Supremes 11. Good News - The Fiestas 12. Am I The Boy - Gene Kennedy 13. Seven Wonders Of The World - The Keytones 14. Broken Hearted Man - Robert & Johnny 15. If You Love Me - The Rogues 16. Climbing On Top Of The Hill - Brownie McGhee & Sonny Terry 17. Operator - Bob Gaddy 18. Two In Love (With Only One Heart) - Ruth McFadden & The Royaltones 19. Puppy Love - The Rogues 20. Lullaby Of The Bells


Good_Rockin'_Tonight_-_The_Old_Town_Records_Story.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009