Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

dinsdag 21 oktober 2014

Sixties Archives Vol 1 (Sound Of The Sixties)


1 Count Five - You Must Believe Me 2 ? & The Mysterians - Smokes 3 Syndicate Of Sound - Little Girl 4 The Five Americans - I See The Light 5 Kim Fowley - The Trip 6 The Rivieras - California Sun 7 We The People - You Burn Me Up And Down 8 The Creation - That's How Strong My Love Is 9 The Shake Spears - The Shake Spear 10 Belfast Gypsies - The Gorilla 11 Sir Henry & His Butlers - Giddy Up A Ding Dong 12 The Animals - Talkin' About You 13 The Nashville Teens - Find My Way Back Home 14 The Maze - I'm So Glad 15 The Sorrows - You've Got What I Want 16 The Hairy Ones - Get Off Of My Cloud 17 T-Bones - I'm A Lover Not A Fighter 18 The Primitives - Oh Mary 19 The Yardbirds - Baby What's Wrong 20 Ingoes - In The Midnight Hour 21 Episode Six - I Can See Through You 22 The Mojo Men - Dance With Me 23 The Music Explosion - 96 Tears 24 The Trashmen - Kuk 25 The Electric Prunes - Ain't It Hard 26 Mitch Ryder - Turn On Your Lovelight 27 The Vejtables - I Still Love You 28 The Other Half - Mr. Pharmacist

Sixties_Archives_Vol_1_(Sound_Of_The_Sixties).rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009