Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 24 oktober 2014

The Joe Meek Story


CD 1 1. Carter Lewis & The Southerners - Two Timing Baby 2. Screaming 'Lord' Sutch - Good Golly Miss Molly 3. John Leyton - Six White Horses 4. Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers - You've Got What I Like 5. The Outlaws - Valley Of The Sioux 6. Michael Cox - Sweet Little Sixteen 7. Danny Rivers - My Baby's Gone Away 8. The Fabulous Flee Rekkers - Hangover 9. Geoff Goddard - Girl Bride 10. John Leyton - Tell Laura I Love Her 11. The Blue Men - Orbit Around The Moon 12. Gerry Temple - So Nice To Walk You Home 13. Mike Berry - Tribute To Buddy Holly 14. Iain Gregory - Because 15. Lance Fortune - Action 16. The Outlaws - Swingin' Low 17. Michael Cox - Angela Jones 18. The Fabulous Flee-Rakkers - Green Jeans 19. Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers - I'm In Love With You 20. The Moontrekkers - Night Of The Vampire 21. John Leyton - Johnny Remember Me 22. Mike Berry - What's The Matter 23. The Blue Men - Entry Of The Globbotts 24. Peter Jay & The Blue Men - Just Too Late 25. The Outlaws - Last Stage West

 CD 2 26. John Leyton - Son This Is She 27. The Outlaws - Indian Brave 28. Carter, Lewis & The Southerners - Will It Happen To Me 29. Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers - That's What I Said 30. Screaming 'Lord' Sutch - 'Til The Following Night 31. The Blue Men - Valley Of The Saroos 32. Chris & The Students - Ducks Away From My Fishin' 33. Danny Rivers - Can't You Hear My Heart 34. The Fabulous Flee Rekkers - Isle Of Capri 35. George Chakiris - Heart Of A Teenage Girl 36. Michael Cox - Along Came Caroline 37. The Outlaws - Rodeo 38. Gerry Temple - Tell You What I'll Do 39. John Leyton - I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine 40. The Fabulous Flee Rekkers - P.F.B. 41. Ian Gregory - Time Will Tell 42. Lance Fortune - Be Mine 43. The Blue Men - Magnetic Field 44. Cliff Bennett & The Rebel Rousers - When I Get Paid 45. Michael Cox - Don't Want To Know 46. The Outlaws - Crazy Drums 47. Mike Berry & The Outlaws - My Baby Doll 48. John Leyton - Goodbye To Teenage Love 49. The Flee-Rekkers - Blue Tango 50. Yolanda - Don't Tell Me Not To Love Him

The_Joe_Meek_Story_-_2CD.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009