Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

maandag 27 oktober 2014

Running Scared - The Monument Records Story


CD 1 1. Running Scared - Roy Orbison 2. Tobacco Road - Bobby Brinkley 3. Tonight (Could Be the Night) - The Velvets 4. I Went A Walkin' - Curtis & Del 5. The Nervous Auctioneer - Robin Wilson 6. The Shag (Is Totally Cool) - Billy Graves 7. Allentown Jail - Kathy Linden 8. Gotta Travel On - Billy Grammer 9. Last Cigarette - Paul Clayton 10. Chiricahua - Jack Eubanks 11. Dream Baby (How Long Must I Dream) - Roy Orbison 12. It's My Way - Dick Flood 13. Fancy Dan - Boots Randolph & His Orchestra 14. Too Many Chicks - Leona Douglas 15. Mexico - Bob Moore 16. Ma Baker's Island - Norris Wilson 17. Indian Love Call - Jerry Byrd And His Steel Guitar 18. It Takes You - Billy Grammer 19. N-U-T-H-I-N-G - Stan Robinson 20. Crying - Roy Orbison

 CD 2 1. Who's Gonna Buy You Ribbons (When I'm Gone) - Paul Clayton 2. What'd I Say - Jack Eubanks His Orchestra And Singers 3. Only The Lonely - Roy Orbison 4. The Three Bells (The Jimmy Brown Story) - Dick Flood 5. Double Crossin' Sweetie Pie - Janice Ward 6. For A Little While - Norris Wilson 7. Cherry Berry Lips - Curtis & Del 8. Midnight Bus - Billy Graves 9. So In Love With You - Kathy Linden 10. That Lucky Old Sun - The Velvets 11. Uptown - Roy Orbison 12. (Theme From) My Three Sons - Bob Moore 13. Close To Me - Robin Wilson 14. Bonaparte's Retreat - Billy Grammer 15. Theme From Adventures In Paradise - Jerry Byrd 16. (I'm Just) The Guy With The Car - Bobby Brinkley 17. Blue Angel - Roy Orbison 18. Hey! Daddy, Daddy - Boots Randolph 19. The Thing - Grandpa Jones And His Grandchildren 20. Lana - The Velvets

Running_Scared_-_The_Monument_Records_Story.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009