Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 28 november 2012

The Girls From Ember


1. Beautiful Dreamer/Traveller's Moon - Twiggy 2. I Need Your Hand in Mine - Twiggy 3. Over and Over - Twiggy 4. Secrets - Dale Sisters 5. Till the End of Time - Joy Marshall 6. Love Can Change So Many Things - Joy Marshall 7. Mama He Treats Your Daughter Mean - Lita Roza 8. S-E-X - Miss X 9. You Got What It Takes - Mandy Rice-Davies 10. Close Your Eyes - Mandy Rice-Davies 11. All I Do Is Dream of You - Mandy Rice-Davies 12. A Good Man Is Hard to Find - Mandy Rice-Davies 13. My Love - Shondells 14. Don't Cry My Soldier Boy - Shondells 15. And The Angels Sang - Lynn Holland 16. But Please Don't Break Her Heart - Sheila 17. Here I Am - Linda Thorson 18. Better Than Losing You - Linda Thorson 19. Wishful Thinking - Linda Thorson 20. You Will Want Me - Linda Thorson 21. You Better Sit Down Kids - Julie Rogers 22. For the Rest of My Life - Susan Maughan 23. The Chokin' Kind - Diana Trask 24. Why You Wanna - Carol Woods 25. The Milk of the Tree - Polly Niles 26. Get High On Jesus - Milly Scott 27. They Really Don't Know You - Lynn Adams 28. Bye Bye Blues - Annie Ross http://rapidgator.net/file/60419924/The_Girls_From_Ember.rar.html

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009