Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

donderdag 16 oktober 2014

Joni James - I Feel A Song Coming On & Put On A Happy Face


1. 'Deed I Do 2. You Came A Long Way From St. Louis 3. Fly Me To The Moon In Other Words 4. I Feel A Song Coming On 5. Lullaby Of Birdland 6. You Do 7. On The Sunny Side Of The Street 8. My Melancholy Baby 9. Basin Street Blues 10. I Got It Bad (and That Ain’t Good) 11. By The Way 12. September In The Rain 13. I'm Looking Over A Four-Leaf Clover 14. April Showers 15. In The Middle Of An Island 16. Rock-A-Bye Your Baby With A Dixie Melody 17. Exactly Like You 18. Swanee 19. Hello Dolly 20. On The Boardwalk In New York City 21. Way Down Yonder In New Orleans 22. Put On A Happy Face 23. On The Sunny Side Of The Street 24. Whispering

Joni_James_-_I_Feel_A_Song_Coming_On_&_Put_On_A_Happy_Face.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009