Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 10 oktober 2014

DooTone Doo Wop - Volume 2



1. Crazy over You - Calvanes 2. Heaven & Paradise - Don Julian, Meadowlarks 3. I Wonder Why - The Fascinators 4. I Still Remember - The Romancers 5. Honey, Gee 6. Lawful Wedding - The Cuff Links 7. Ay Si Si (Mambo) - The Dootones 8. Baby Come on Come - Calvanes 9. Jump and Hop - The Romancers 10. I Ain't Gonna Cry No More - The Penguins 11. Did I Do Wrong - The Cuff Links 12. Tell Me Baby - Lee Collins, The Orbits 13. Sailor Boy - The Dootones 14. Speedin' - The Medallions 15. You're Heavenly 16. My Heart - The Cuff Links 17. I'm Betting My Heart (On You) - The Radiants 18. You're an Angel 19. House Cat - The Romancers 20. If You Were My Darling - The Dootones 21. One More Kiss - Calvanes 22. That'll Make It Nice - Eli, The Manhattans 23. I'll Never Love Again - The Medallions, Johnny Twovoice 24. Two Crazy Scientists - Lee Collins, The Orbits 25. May We Be on Better Terms 26. So Long Daddy - The Souvenirs 27. Ding-A-Ling - The Dreamers, Arthur Lee Maye 28. This Is Goodbye - The Romancers

DooTone_Doo_Wop_Vol_2.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009