Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

donderdag 9 oktober 2014

Big Mama Thornton - The Complete 1950- 1961


CD 1 Partnership Blues Mischievous Boogie I'm All Fed Up Cotton Picking Blues Everytime I Think Of You No Jody For Me Let Your Tears Fall Baby They Call Me Big Mama Walking Blues Hound Dog Just Can't Help Myself Nightmare Rockabye Baby Hard Times I've ed The World Over All Right Baby Bad Luck Got My Man

 CD 2 I Ain't No Fool Either The Big Change I Smell A Rat Yes, Baby Willie Mae's Blues Tarzqan And The Dignified Monkey Stop Hoppin' On Me Story Of My Blues The Fish You Don't Move Me No More Laugh, Laugh, Laugh How Come Just Like A Dog (Barking The Wrong Tree) My Man Called Me You Did Me Wrong Big Mama's Blues Don't Talk Back Big Mama's Coming Home

Big_Mama_Thornton_-_The_Complete_1950-_1961.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009