Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 25 oktober 2013

Sneakin' Around - The London Records R&B Story 49-51


Disc 1 
 1. Render, Rudy - Sneakin' around 2. Render, Rudy - The gal I love 3. Bascomb, Paul - Ain't nothin' shakin' 4. Bascomb, Paul - What did sam say 5. Andrews, Ernie / Drifters, The - I didn't want to see you cry anymore 6. Andrews, Ernie / Drifters, The - The dog, the cat and me 7. Henderson, Duke - Mama's clock stopped ticking 8. Henderson, Duke - Worried and blue 9. Bascomb, Paul & His Orchestra - Pink Cadillac 10. Bascomb, Paul & His Orchestra - Don't put my bizness in the street 11. Render, Rudy - So many beautiful women (And so little time) 12. Render, Rudy - Will power 13. Treniers, The / Gilbeaux, Gene Orchestra - Everybody get together 14. Treniers, The / Gilbeaux, Gene Orchestra - Why did you get so high, shorty 15. Scatman Crothers - Television blues 16. Scatman Crothers - I'd rather be a rooster 17. Henderson, Duke - Rock Me In Your Chair 18. Henderson, Duke - Situation blues  

Disc 2
1. Walsh, Ellis - Oklahoma blues 2. Walsh, Ellis - New Orleans is my home 3. Lutcher, Joe & His Orchestra - Cool down 4. Lutcher, Joe & His Orchestra - Jumpin' at the Mardi Gras 5. Walsh, Ellis - Sweet pearline 6. Walsh, Ellis - Don't wait 'till I die (To say you love me) 7. Keys, The - Shuffle off to Buffalo 8. Keys, The - Two time mama 9. Keys, The - The four brothers 10. Keys, The - A stairway to the stars 11. Brooks, Hadda - Hadda's boogie 12. Brooks, Hadda - I hadn't anyone till you 13. Brooks, Hadda - All I need is you 14. Brooks, Hadda - The man with a horn 15. Brooks, Hadda - Vanity 16. Brooks, Hadda - It hadda be brooks 17. McGhee, Sticks - Oh what a face 18. McGhee, Sticks - You gotta have something on the ball


Sneakin'_Around.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009