Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 27 oktober 2013

Black Smoke - Gems From The Starday Vaults (1961-1962)


CD1
  1. Black Smoke - Bashful Brother Oswald 2. Hold Everything (Till I Get Home) - Red Sovine 3. Walking The Floor Over You - Justin Tubb 4. There Goes My Love - Buck Owens 5. New Filipino Baby - Cowboy Copas 6. Two Kinds Of Blues - Lonesome Pine Fiddlers 7. I Lost, You Win, I'm Leaving - Dottie West 8. Fiddler Joe - Ramona Jones 9. I'll Sail My Ship Alone - Moon Mullican 10. Beautiful Blue Eyes - Red Allen 11. Don't Go Out Tonight - The Stanley Brothers 12. Picture In The Wallet - Hylo Brown 13. Foolish Questions (Silly Answers) - Arthur 'Guitar Boogie' Smith & His Crackerjacks 14. That Pal Of Mine - The Stoneman Family 15. Settin' My Tears To Music - Archie Campbell 16. Cannonball Blues - Bill Clifton 17. Chewin' Chewing Gum - Stringbean 18. Sleeper Cab Blues - Tom O'Neal 19. You're Just Filling In - Paul Wayne 20. Red Rocking Chair - The Country Gentlemen  

CD2
 1. Right After The Dance - Buck Owens 2. My Big John - Dottie West 3. Your Side Of The Story - Justin Tubb 4. Why Baby Why - Red Sovine 5. Eatin' Out Of Your Hand - Lonesome Pine Fiddlers 6. Carolina Mountain Home- The Stanley Brothers 7. Ragged But Right - Moon Mullican 8. Flat Top - Cowboy Copas 9. Richest Poor Boy - Frankie Miller 10. Heartaches - Arthur "Guitar Boogie" Smith & His Crackerjacks 11. Pleading - Pete Drake 12. Big Daddy (Is Alabama Bound) - The Willis Brothers 13. Spending Nights In Nashville - Melvin Morris 14. K. C. Train Whistle Blues - Tommy Hill’s Nashville String Band 15. Prisoner’s Song - Hylo Brown 16. Hillbilly Twist - Hardrock Gunter 17. Morning Glory - The Willis Brothers 18. The Master’s Hand - Archie Campbell 19. Turned Her Back - Paul Wayne 20. Give Me Your Love Bill Clifton

Gems_From_The_Starday_Vaults.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009