Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

dinsdag 29 oktober 2013

A Taste Of Honey - Gems fromThe Mercury Vaults (1962)



CD1
1. Lover Please-Clyde McPhatter 2. Spooky-George Barnes 3. Kissin' Tree-Johnny Preston 4. Genie Bom Beanie-Jivin'Gene 5. If a Woman Answers (Hang Up The Phone)-Leroy Van Dyke 6. It's Sure Gonna Hurt-Dolly Parton 7. He Got What He Wanted (But He Lost What He Had)-Little Richard 8. Walk On The Wild Side-Brook Benton 9. You've Got To Learn-Charles Aznavour 10. Achin', Breakin' Heart-George Jones 11. More Than You Know-The Platters 12. I Gotta Run-Bobby Scott 13. Go On Home-Patti Page 14. You're Getting All Over Me -James O'Gwynn 15. Be Bop Country Boy-Young Jessie 16. She's Coming Home-The Chanteers 17. Lover's Hell-Merle Kilgore 18. Ahab The Arab-Ray Stevens 19. Stop-Clyde McPhatter 20. I Know You're Married (But I Love You Still)-Jimmie Skinner 21. Sugar Plum-Ike Clanton 22. Guilty-Billy Eckstine 23. Tennessee Waltz-Damita Jo 24. Young Hearts-Paul Peek 25. A Taste Of Honey-Quincy Jones  

CD2
 1. The Love You Gave-Dolly Parton 2. Let's Leave It That Way-Johnny Preston 3. Little Bitty Pretty One-Clyde McPhatter 4. Still Waters Run Deep-Brook Benton 5. I Waited-The Chanteers 6. Waltz Of The Angels-George Jones & Marge Singleton 7. It's Magic-The Platters 8. A Boy With A Dream-Michael Allen 9. The Champ-Ike Clanton 10. I Sat Back And Let It Happen-Leroy Van Dyke 11. Midnight Limbo-The Tides 12. The Boys Night Out-Patti Page 13. Ain´t Nothin´ But A Man-Merle Kilgore 14. Dear One -Darrell McCall 15. Little Pixie-David Carroll & His Orch. 16. One Dead Man Ago-Jimmie Skinner 17. Little Old Lady That Lived In A Shoe-Wally Wiggins 18. I Do Believe-Clyde McPhatter 19. My Name Is Mud-James O'Gwynn 20. You Take The Table (And I'll Take The Chairs)-Claude Gray 21. Cold, Cold Heart-Dinah Washington 22. Furthermore-Ray Stevens 23. House Of Horrors-Merv Griffin 24. Hit Record-Brook Benton 25. Sally Goodin-Tommy Jackson  

CD3
1. When My Heart Hurts No More-George Jones 2. Heartbreak-The Platters 3. Let's Cry Together-Patti Page 4. Maybe-Clyde McPhatter 5. I Want To Be Loved-Dinah Washington 6. On The Street Where You Live-Quincy Jones 7. Shy Boy-George McCannon 8. A Stranger to Me-Jerry Modine 9. Makin' Up-Ike Clanton 10. You've Let Yourself Go-Charles Aznavour 11. Let The Big Boss Man (Pull You Through)-Johnny Preston 12. Lie To Me-Brook Benton 13. Black Cloud-Leroy Van Dyke 14. Do You Care-Little Richard 15. A Girl Named Liz -Merle Kilgore 16. I Love A Fool-David Atkinson 17. Every Time I Hear Your Name-Patti Page 18. I Want To Be Where You're Gonna Be-George Jones & Margie Singleton 19. Just A Little Boy-The Chanteers 20. Do It Again-Shirley Horn 21. Saturday Night At The Movies-Ray Stevens 22. The Best Man Cried-Clyde McPhatter 23. Raincheck-Art Farmer 24. Till There Was You-Billy Ecksine 25. Tongue Tied Over You-Rusty Draper


Gems_fromThe_Mercury_Vaults.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009