Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

dinsdag 29 oktober 2013

Halfway To Paradise - The Epic Records Story (1960-1962)



CD 1
1. Halfway To Paradise-Tony Orlando 2. You Can Have Her-Roy Hamilton 3. Mr. Lonely-Bobby Vinton 4. What Do You Want-Ersel Hickey 5. Bad Boy-Marty Wilde 6. Pow-Wow-The Stringmen 7. The Girl Of My Best…-Marty Vine 8. I've Got A Date With…-Andrea Carroll 9. If You Don't Care-The Danleers 10. Keep Away From Other-Helen Shapiro 11. Oh What A Day-The Ovations 12. True Love-Bobby Vinton 13. Don't Blame Me-Erma Franklin 14. Trail Of The Lonesome Pine-Link Wray 15. Be Bop Baby-The Confessions 16. (Get Your Kicks On)Route66-G Maharis 17. Never Take It Away-The Redwoods 18. Such A Fool Was I-George Torrence 19. Baby You Know…Wrong-The Dappers 20. Go Little Willie-Rex Garvin  

CD2
 1. Roses Are Red (My Love)-Bobby Vinton 2. Bless You-Tony Orlando 3. Young And Lonely-Andrea Carroll 4. Tijuana-Link Wray & The Wraymen 5. Little Lover The Danleers 6. Another Wasted Day-Ersel Hickey 7. My Love Is Real-The Dappers 8. Angry-Marty Wilde 9. I'll Come Running Back to You-Roy Hamilton 10. Please Be Kind-Debbie Woods 11. Venus-Bill Butler 12. When You're Alone-Donnie & The DelChords 13. Come To Me-Richard 'Popcorn' Wylie 14. I'll Never Smile Again-George Maharis 15. I Can't Stop Loving You-Bobby Vinton 16. It's Over-Erma Franklin 17. Mary Ann-Link Wray 18. Just Walk Away-Buddy Greco 19. Run Little Girl-Little Joe & The Thrillers 20. You Don't Have To Be a Baby to Cry-Fred Neil 24. Sunday Kind Of Love-The Roomates 25. You Were Made T'Love-Four Of A Kind

 CD3
1. Long As The Rose Is Red-Florraine Darlin' 2. Stardust Brought Me You-Ersel Hickey 3. Little Miss Lonely-Helen Shapiro 4. Rain, Rain Go Away-Bobby Vinton 5. Each Night I Cry-Erma Franklin 6. El Toro-Link Wray & The Wraymen 7. Teach Me Tonight-George Maharis 8. I'd Never Find Another You-Tony Orlando 9. No Matter What I Do-Billy Casher 10. King Or A Clown-Dick Flood 11. Little Girl Marty Wilde 12. Trouble Is My Middle Name-Bobby Vinton 13. Roses Of Picardy-Buddy Greco 14. Earthquake-Roy Hamilton 15. Half A Block From An Angel-The Danleers 16. There'll Be No Teardrops Tonight-Adam Wade 17. Stormy Horizons-Jim & Jesse 18. A Girl Named Marie-Larry Stevens 19. Golden Strings-Link Wray 20. Shake Shake Sherry


Halfway_To_Paradise_-_The_Epic_Records_Story_(1960-1962).rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009