Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

donderdag 24 oktober 2013

Meat & Gravy From Bea & Baby (Blues From Bea & Baby Company 1960-72


Disc: 1
1. My Baby's Gone - Homesick James
2. Blue Monday Blues - Eddie Boyd n
3. Times Are Getting Tougher - Little Mac
4. Drinking And Clowning - Sunnyland Slim
5. Wine Headed Woman - Willie Williams
6. My Story - Singin' Sam
7. There Must Be A Panic On - Jimmy Cotton
8. The Blues Is Here To Stay - Eddie Boyd
9. Sharpest Man In Town - L.C. McKinley
10. Don't Come Back - Little Mac
11. So Unhappy - Detroit Jr.
12. I Done You Wrong - Sunnyland Slim
13. My Baby's Coming Home - Hound Dog Taylor
14. Lost In The Jungle - Andrew McMahon
15. Hello Baby - Arelean Brown
16. Come Home - Eddie Boyd
17. Mother In Law - Little Mac
18. Dynamite - Earl Hooker
19. My Kind Of Woman - Homesick James
20. Hudson's Jump - Willie Hudson
21. Worried About My Baby - Sunnyland Slim
22. I'm Tore Down - Little Mac
23. Trying To Make A Living - Bobby Saxton
24. Special Agent - Andrew McMahon
25. Thank You Baby - Eddie Boyd

Disc: 2
1. Nit Wit - L.C. McKinley
2. All The Way - Eddie Boyd
3. One More Mile - Jimmy Cotton
4. Five Take Five - Hound Dog Taylor
5. Woman, Help Me - Little Mac
6. She Got That Jive - Sunnyland Slim
7. 38 Woman - Willie Williams
8. Money Tree - Detroit Jr
9. Potato Diggin' Man - Andrew McMahon
10. You Got To Reap - Eddie Boyd
11. I Love My Man - Arelean Brown
12. Hootenanny Blues - Little Mac
13. House Rock - Sunnyland Slim
14. Homesick Sunnyland Special - Homesick James
15. It's You I'm Going To Miss - Willie Hudson
16. Worrie All The Time - Andrew McMahon
17. I'm Comin' Home - Eddie Boyd
18. Trouble No More - Little Mac
19. Ruthie Baby - Willie Williams
20. Red Hot - Tall Paul Hankins
21. Too Late To Pray - Sunnyland Slim
22. Somebody Changed The Lock - Willie Williams
23. I'm Your Fool - Little Mac
24. Little Girl - Sunnyland Slim
25. Where You Belong - Eddie Boyd


Meat_&_Gravy_From_Bea_&_Baby.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009