Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

donderdag 24 oktober 2013

Great R&B Duets



1.Baby(You've Got What It Takes)-Brook Benton,Dinah Washington
2. Love Is Strange - Mickey, Sylvia
3. Gee Baby - Joe & Ann
4. Let the Good Times Roll - Shirley *& Lee
5. Over the Mountains Across the Sea - Joe, Johnnie & Joe
6. Ko Ko Mo (I Love You So) - Gene & Eunice
7. I Hope Your Satisfied - Betty
8. You're Mine - Robert & Johnny
9. Creepin' Crawlin' Cryin'
10. Cherry Pie - Marvin & Johnny
11. It's Gonna Work out Fine - Marvin & Johnny
12. I Think You Jiving Me
13. I'm Leaving It All up to You
14. Bewildered - Mickey,
15. Chains of Love - Bob & Earl
16. Eddie, My Love - The Teen Queens
17. It's Too Late - Little Ann, Tarheel Slim
18. Let's Get Together - Oscar McLollie & His Honey Jumpers
19. Real Gone Party - Al Schnier,
20. Tick Tock - Marvin & Johnny
21. Poco Loco - Eunice, Gene & Eunice
22. Love Me - Willy & Ruth
23. Dream Girl - Robert & Johnny
24. If I Can't Have You Listen
25. Rockin' Good Way - Brook Benton, Dinah Washington

Great_R&B_Duets.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009