Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 27 oktober 2013

I Fall To Pieces -Gems The Brunswick UK Vaults (1959-1962)



CD 1
1. I Fall To Pieces - Patsy Cline 2. My Heart Is An Open Book - Carl Dobkins Jnr 3. Speak To Me Pretty - Brenda Lee 4. The Shape You Left Me In - Jimmy Donley 5. Rock Around With Ollie Vee - Buddy Holly 6. Bye Bye Baby - Dante 7. Just As Much As Ever - Bob Beckham 8. Caldonia - Bill Haley & The Comets 9. Yum, Yum, Yum - The Cinderellas 10. House Of Bamboo - Earl Grant 11. New River Train - Bobby Helms 12. Hear Them Bells - Bobby Darin 13. The Inn Of The Sixth Happiness - The Four Aces 14. Come On, Come In - Carmen McRae 15. Oh My Goodness - The Kalin Twins 16. Just About That Time - Roy Drusky 17. I'm Sorry - Brenda Lee 18. Willie Boy - The Perry Sisters 19. Time After Time - Rod McKuen 20. I Ain't Never - Webb Pierce

 CD 2
1. Cheat On Me Baby - The Rockin' Saints 2. Sweet Nothin's - Brenda Lee 3. A Little Bitty Tear - Burl Ives 4. If You Don't Want My Lovin' - Carl Dobkins, Jr. 5. Crazy Arms - Bob Beckham 6. Tender Is The Night - Earl Grant 7. Moody - The Kalin Twins 8. No Love Have I - Webb Pierce 9. Carnival - Ginny Arnell 10. Hurry Baby - Bobby Helms 11. Crazy - Patsy Cline 12. Joey's Song - Bill Haley & His Comets 13. Emotions - Brenda Lee 14. This Is Real - Malcolm Dodds 15. It Ain't Necessarily So - Peggy Lee 16. The World Outside - The Four Aces 17. Tammy Tell Me True - Sandra Dee 18. Three Hearts In A Tangle - Roy Drusky 19. That Silver Haired Daddy of Mine - The Wilburn Brothers 20. Shine On Harvest Moon - Jimmy Durante  

CD 3
 1. It Started All Over Again - Brenda Lee 2. The Greatest Builder - Bobby Darin 3. Lucky Devil - Carl Dobkins Jr. 4. Midnight Shift - Buddy Holly 5. Not One Minute More - Earl Grant 6. Monkies And Butterflies - Guy Warren 7. What Must I Do - Jimmy Donley 8. Zing! Went The Strings Of My Heart - The Kalin Twins 9. Tremble - Malcolm Dodds 10. I Got A Woman - Bill Haley & The Comets 11. Heartaches - Patsy Cline 12. Wait And See - Roy Drusky 13. Your Sweet Love - Bob Beckham 14. Pillow Talk - Rock Hudson 15. I Want To Be Wanted - Brenda Lee 16. Let Me Be - Sam Hawkins 17. Gotta Travel On - Bill Monroe & His Bluegrass Boys 18. Waltzing Matilda - The Four Aces 19. All I Need Is You - Webb Pierce 20. Moon River - Carmen Cavallaro


Gems_The_Brunswick_UK_Vaults.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009