Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 27 oktober 2013

Runnin' Wild - The everest Records Story (1959-1962)


CD1
 1. Runnin' Wild - Dolly Dawn 2. Billy Boy - Jimmy Isle 3. You Say! - Ronny Douglas 4. No One But You - The Lions 5. Jay Walk - King Curtis 6. Heartbroken - Clyde Pitts 7. All Summer Long - Billy Bryan 8. Chop,Chop Hole In The Wall - The Boulevards 9. Passion Flower - Cecile Devile 10. Does My Heartache Show - Jimmy Byron 11. Rick-A-Chick - Joe Seneca 12. I Said Goodbye To My Love - Ketty Lester 13. Foolish - The Danleers 14. My Mind's Made Up - The Renowns 15. I Can't Forget - Patsy Cline 16. Billy Goat - The Baker Brothers 17. Independence Day Hora - Wild Bill Davis & Charlie Shavers 18. Carole - Billy Scott 19. Slippin' And Sloppin' (Part 1) - The Supertones 20. Yella Shoes - The "4" Deuces 21. Big Big Dream - Billy Grammer 22. You Don't Have To Be A Tower Of Strength - Gloria Lynne 23. Trees - The Baysiders 24. Like A Waterfall - The Curls 25. I Found My Baby - The Lexingtons

CD2 
 1. I Don't Wanta - Patsy Cline 2. It Figures - Jimmy Isle 3. The Lone Prairie - King Curtis 4. What A Wonderful Lover - Doris Payne 5. Wild One - The Renowns 6. Open Up Your Arms - Randy Lee 7. Delores - The Boulevards 8. Slippin' And Sloppin' (Part 2) - The Supertones 9. Take A Dream - Jackie Walker 10. Blue Moon - The Bel-Aire Girls 11. She's My Date - Pepe La Staza 12. Bonnie - Billy Bryan 13. Mississippi - Jimmy Byron 14. Forty Days And Forty Nights - Joe Seneca 15. Queen For A Day - Ketty Lester 16. When My Baby Went Away - The Lexingtons 17. Sheila - The Baker Brothers 18. You'll Come Back - Ronny Douglas 19. Did You Ever See A Dream Walking - Randy Lee 20. I Know Love - Gloria Lynne 21. How High The Moon - The Raymond Scott Orchestra 22. Pier 34 - Ralph Young 23. I'm Looking Around - The Danleers 24. I Could Have Danced All Night - Cécile Devile 25. So Tired - Russ Morgan


The_everest_Records_Story.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009