Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

donderdag 31 oktober 2013

Foolin' Around - Gems From The Capitol Vaults UK


CD1
  1. Foolin' Around - Buck Owens 2. Ramblin' Rose - Nat "King" Cole 3. If A Man Answers - Bobby Darin 4. She She Little Sheila - Gene Vincent 5. Surfin Safari - The Beach Boys 6. It's Nice To Go Trav'ling - Frank Sinatra 7. Steps 1 And 2 - Jack Scott 8. My Foolish Heart - Nancy Wilson 9. More Money For You And Me-Medley - The Four Preps 10. Where Have All The Flowers Gone - The Kingston Trio 11. Sparklin' Eyes - Dean Martin 12. Too Late To Worry, Too Blue To Cry - Glen Campbell 13. Sh-Boom - Stan Freberg 14. I'm A Woman - Peggy Lee 15. 'Naked City' Theme - Nelson Riddle 16. Hello Walls - Faron Young 17. Riders In The Sky - Kay Starr 18. Brontosaurus Stomp - The Piltdown Men 19. I'll Remember April - Frank Sinatra 20. Mumblin' Mosie - Johnny Otis Show 21. Because You're Mine - Al Martino 22. Right Or Wrong - Wanda Jackson 23. Enormity In Motion - Simon Crum 24. Tender Is The Night - Vic Damone 25. Unchained Melody - Gene Vincent

 CD2
1. Be Bop A Lula - Gene Vincent 2. Turn Around, Look At Me - The Lettermen 3. Wheel Of Fortune - Kay Starr 4. Nice 'N' Easy - Frank Sinatra 5. Let's Have A Party - Wanda Jackson 6. When Johnny Comes Slidin' Home - The Hollywood Vines 7. What Kind Of Fool Am I? - Vic Damone 8. Love In A Goldfish Bowl - Tommy Sands 9. Is She All You Thought She'd Be? - Faron Young 10. It's Love - Robin Clark 11. I Can't Hold Your Letters (In My Arms) - Jack Scott 12. Bella, Bella, Bambina - Dean Martin 13. Let There Be Love - Nat "King" Cole 14. He'll Have To Stay - Jeanne Black 15. Little Red Rockin' Hood - Tennessee Ernie Ford 16. The Big Triangle - The Galaxies 17. Piltdown Rides Again - The Piltdown Men 18. Lucky Star - Gene Vincent 19. Everglades - The Kingston Trio 20. Turn The Page - The Twisters 21. Hidden Persuasion - Frank Sinatra 22. (If You Cry) True Love, True Love - The Derringers 23. Tell All The World About You - Peggy Lee 24. Excuse Me (I Think I've Got A Heartache) - Buck Owens 25. My Mother's Eyes - Nellie Lutcher  

CD3
1. Here I Am - Glen Campbell 2. Linda Lee - Johnny Rose 3. Love Theme (From "From The Terrace") - Elmer Bernstein 4. My Blue Heaven - Frank Sinatra 5. Pistol Packin' Mama - Gene Vincent 6. My Dream Come True - Jack Scott 7. 409 - The Beach Boys 8. Arrivederci Roma - Nat "King" Cole 9. Cruisin' - The Hollywood Vines 10. When I Fall In Love - The Lettermen 11. I'm A Lover, Not A Fighter - Dwayne Hickman 12. Sentimental Journey - Frank Sinatra 13. Above And Beyond - Buck Owens 14. Mean Mean Man - Wanda Jackson 15. I'll Never Be Free - Kay Starr 16. Como Se Viene, Se Va - The Kingston Trio 17. Love Me, My Love - Dean Martin 18. Teach Me Tonight - The Four Freshmen 19. Route 66 Theme - Nelson Riddle 20. I'm Going Home (To See My Baby) - Gene Vincent 21. Hey! Look Me Over - Peggy Lee 22. Old Rugged Cross - Jo Stafford & Gordon MacRae 23. Wreck Of The Old '97 - Tommy Collins 24. Goodnight, Mrs Flintstone - The Piltdown Men 25. Dear Lonely Hearts - Nat "King" Cole



Gems_From_The_Capitol_Vaults_UK.rar

1 reacties:

Siska zei

adu ayam

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009