Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 23 augustus 2013

Rare Rockabilly From New York

1 Jett Powers : go, girl , go
2 The Honorables : how about a date
3 Bill Flagg : a good woman's leavin'
4 Bill Flagg : go cat , go
5 Bill Flagg : guitar rock
6 Bill Flagg : i'm so lonely
7 Billy Lehman : lollie
8 Tommie Danton : twenty one
9 The three clicks : 38 slug
10 The three clicks : rocking along
11 Gary Engel : money honey
12 Skip Goodspeed : only two me and you
13 Bill Lehman : take it easy , greasy
14 Bruce Porter : kaw-liga
15 Donny Lee Moore : i'm buggin' out, little baby
16 The Twilighters : move it
17 Paul McDowell : Standing room only
18 Danny Mayo : pretty baby rock
19 Cliff Waldon : my baby doll
20 Terry Daly : you don't bug me
21 The Rockers : rock,rock rocket ship
22 Gary Shelton : goodbye little darlin' goodbye
23 Lenny & the Starchiefs : my queen and me
24 Jamie Coe : summertime symphony
25 Chip Fisher : no one
26 Ray Burden : a hot-rodders dream

NEW_YORK_ROCKABILLY.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009