Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 11 augustus 2013

Big Doo Wop Jive & Stroll


CD 1: http://rapidgator.net/file/49044586/Big_Doo_Wop_Jive_&_Stroll__CD_1.rar.htmlThe Crowns - Hey Pretty Girl, The Searchers - Wow Wow Baby, The Barons - The Pledge Of A Fool, The Roomates - Pleae Believe Me, The Medallions - 54 Volvo, The Gladiators - Shoop Shoop, The Meadowlarks - Oop Baby Oop, Dion with The Del Satins - Come Go With Me, Barry Mann - Footsteps, The Calvanes - Crazy Over You, The Velvetones - I Love Her So, Dino & The Diplomates - Hushabye My Love, The Belmonts - Such A Long Way, The Crows - Sweet Sue, The Underbeats - Book Of Love, The Delrons - This Love Of Ours, Dion with The Del Satins - Dreamlover, The Mint Juleps - Vip A Dip, The Four Knights - Honey Bunch, The Harptones - Oobidee Oobidee Oo, Dion & The Belmonts - Lovers Who Wander, The Crescendos - Sweet Dreams, The Gaylords - Ma Ma Marie, The Nutmegs - Rock Me Baby, The Tokens - The Lion Sleeps Tonight, The Pearls - Zippity Zippity Zoom, The Hearts - Do Wee, Barry Mann - Alone On A Night Like This, The Imaginations - Wait A Little Longer Son, The Crystals - Gypsy Ribbon, The Marvells - For Sentimental Reasons, The Volumes - Dreams CD 2: http://rapidgator.net/file/49044599/Big_Doo_Wop_Jive_&_Stroll__CD_2.rar.htmlThe Martiniques - It's Just Another Night, The Velvets - Lana, The Capris - Morse Code Of Love, The Spaniels - Baby Sweets, The Cadillacs - I Saw You, The Mystics - Hushabye, The Tantones - I Love You Really I Do, The Collegians - Zoom Zoom Zoom, Dion & Belmonts - Donna The Prima Donna, The Elgins - Madamoiselle, Unknown - Alphabet, The Treble Chords - Theresa, The Concords - Should I Cry, The Elegants - Happiness, The Mello Kings - She's Real Cool, The Flairs - Ipsy Opsy Do Do, The Willows - Let's Fall In Love, The Montclaires - Lessons In Love, The Swallows - It Ain't The Meat, The 5 Keys - It's A Groove, Norman Fox & The Rob Roys - Tell Me Why, The Volumes - I Love You, The Diablos - If I, The Dubs - Such Lovin', The Prophets - For The Rest Of My Life, Ivory Joe Hunter - Shooty Booty, The 5 Keys - From The Bottom Of My Heart, The Teen Queens - Promises Promises, Bobby Day - Little Turtle Dove, The Concordes - Cross My Heart, The Fi-Dells - What Is Love, The New Invictors - Deeply In Love With You)

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009