Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

maandag 19 augustus 2013

Doo Wop Coast To Coast & Everything Inbetween






1. Cry Fool/Joyce Lomas & Group
2. Little, Little, Little/Joyce Lomas & Group
3. Why Did You Lie/Ida Valentine & Lyrics
4. Wrap My Heart in Velvet/Johnny Cole & Reptiles
5. Stay With Me/Marquees
6. I Need a Helping Hand/Marquees
7. I Sit Alone/Jades
8. I Wonder/Jades
9. You're The Only One For Me/Strollers
10. The Bells/ Crystallights
11. If You Don't Want My Love/Sunglows
12. Can Can Rock & Roll/Kitty & La Fets
13. Hey Good Lookin'/Dinah Washington & Ravens
14. That's What You're Doing to Me/Dominoes (alt. version)
15. A Lover's Hymn/Fontane Sisters
16. Three Pictures of the Lord/Violinaires
17. Hey There Lonely Boy/Candice & Royal Counts
18. Love Me, Please Love Me/Debbie Andrews & Musketeers
19. Pretty Little Thing/Betty Jackson & Carousels
20. Don't Be Late/Shadows
21. Don't Make Me Cry/Debbie Andrews & Musketeers
22. I'm So in Love Tonight/Heptones
23. Our Love is True/Del-Rays
24. Nasty Boogie Woogie/Champion Jack Dupree
25. I'm Past Sixteen/Bette McLaurin & Four Fellows
26. My One and Only Love/Willie Winfield & Harptones
27. He's My Light/Mahalia Jackson & Larks


01-Du Droppers - Little Girl, Little Girl.mp3
02 - Collegians - He Will Break Your Heart.mp3
03 - Earls - My Marie.mp3
04 - Companions - Oh What A Feeling.mp3
05 - Heartbreakers - I'm Seeking Revenge.mp3
06 - Five Diamonds - My Love.mp3
07 - Clouds - Rock & Roll Boogie.mp3
08 - Imperials - Why Did You Leave Me.mp3
09 - The Esquires - Mission Bells.MP3
10 - Tomcats (Edna McGriff & the) - Sh Boom.mp3
11 - Lee Ward & group - You Are My Sunshine.mp3
12 - Arrows - Pretty Little Thing.mp3
13 - Pebbles - Let Me Hear It Again.mp3
14 - Premiers - Baby (1956).MP3
15 - Five Diamonds - The Night.mp3
16 - Day Brothers - Cleopatra Brown.mp3
17 - Lucien Farrar & The Lifesavers - Didn't You Know - Jupiter 1 1957.mp3
18 - Du Droppers - I Found Out (What You Do When You Go 'Round There).mp3
19 - Captans - Feel Like Balling Some More.mp3
20 - Clouds - I Do.mp3
21 - Sky Boys - Mad Baby Mad.mp3
22 - Big Joe Turner - Lipstick Powder & Paint.mp3
23 - Chimes - Jonelle.mp3
24 - Chevrons - On Saturday Night.mp3
25 - Magics - Chapel Bells.mp3
26 - Camelots - Daddy's Going Away Again [1961 unreleased demo].mp3


1. Home Under My Hat/Five Wings
2. I Miss You Darling/Falcons
3. How/Medallions
4. I Only Want To Be Your Guy/Heartbreakers
5. If You See Tears In My Eyes/Beavers
6. You'll Never Be Mine Again/Bill Perry & Belaires
7. Hard Workin' Woman/Imperials
8. Out Of This World/Earls
9. Here Goes A Fool/Maggie Hathaway & Her Bluesmen
10. If You Should Need Me/Colemans
11. Monday Morning Blues/Lil Greenwood & Four Jacks
12. Part Time Sweetheart/Victorians
13. I Gotta Do It/Beavers
14. Heartbreak/Gaynel Hodge & Turks
15. Out Of My Mind/Ann Laurie & Group
16. Keep Your Business To Yourself/Royal Kings
17. I Ain't Got Nobody/Colemans
18. Meet Me Tonight/Medallions
19. Hey Baby/Heartbreakers
20. Never Doubt My Love/Sky Boys
21. Big Mouth Mama/Beavers
22. Wish It Could Be Me/Johnny Saber & Group
23. Tell Me Why/Falcons
24. Maybe You'll Be There/Rudy West & Five Keys
25. Soldier Boy/Ella Fitzgerald & Group
26. Your Way/Herb Johnson & Zipcodes
27. Glowing Moon/Tads


DOOWOPcoasttocoast.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009