Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 4 augustus 2013

Best Of Dunes Records



1. Pretty Little Angel Eyes - Curtis Lee
2. Corrina Corrina - Ray Peterson
3. Bobbie - Joey & Lexingtons
4. Let's Take a Ride - CL & Pictures
5. Why Don't You Write Me - Ray Peterson
6. Gee How I Wish You Were Here - Curtis Lee
7. Dear One - Carol Collins
8. You Thrill Me - Ray Peterson
9. Here She Comes - Darlettes
10. Beverly Jean - Curtis Lee
11. You Didn't Care - Ray Peterson
12. I'm Sorry - CL & Pictures
13. Is It Wrong - Ray Peterson
14. Johnny, Oh Johnny - Carol Collins
15. Just You - Darlettes
16. I Could've Loved You So Well - Ray Peterson
17. Afraid - CL & Pictures
18. Under the Moon of Love - Curtis Lee
19. The Wobble - Darlettes
20. Missing You - Ray Peterson
21. Something Funny's Going On - Linda Perell
22. Sweet Little Kathy - Ray Peterson
23. Tears From My Eyes - Joey & Lexingtons
24. That's What's Happening - CL & Pictures
25. You Know Me Much Too Well - Ray Peterson
26. Mary Go Round - CL & Pictures
27. Where Are You - Ray Peterson
28. Pledge of Love - Curtis Lee
29. I'm Asking Forgiveness - CL & Pictures
30. Be My Girl - Ray Peterson

Best_Of_Dunes_Records.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009