Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

maandag 26 augustus 2013

Hey Baby !




01 - Johnny Denton-Hey Baby
02 - Johnny Worthan-Strange Woman's Love
03 - Jay Brown & The Jets-Hanky Panky
04 - Carl Junior-Look Who's Lonely
05 - Jay Brown & The Jets-Rockin' The Guitar
06 - Royal Lancers-Is This The Place
07 - Johnny Praser & The Regal-Aires-Rock With The Mambo
08 - Dorie Sidduth-You're Not Good For Me
09 - Jan Smith-I'd Surprise You
10 - Johnny Mac-The Bug Boat Song
11 - Bill Garland-Lonesome Guitar
12 - Bill Garland-Guitar Blues
13 - Texas Red Rhodes-Go Cat Go
14 - Bill Thomas-Shake Down
15 - Bill Thomas-The Sputnik Story
16 - Botie Quinn & The Top Hatters-Teenage Bop
17 - Bobby & Lee Wayne-Same Thing
18 - Mason Dixon-Somebody Else Is Taking My Place
19 - Paul Balanger & The Flames-Seven Times Eleven
20 - The Darts-Square Town
21 - The Darts-Rocking
22 - Ted Patterson & The Tunesters-I Love My Baby
23 - Carl Traham & The Rhythm All Stars-Where There's A Will
24 - Buddy Kay & The Casuals-The Unlucky Lover
25 - Bobby Wayne & The Warriors-Sally Ann
26 - The Warriors-Warpaint
27 - Joe,ron & George-Half Ton Mama
28 - Joe,Ron & George-Roachie
29 - Al Oster-Midnight Sun Rock
30 - Al Oster-Next Boat
31 - Duke & Nul-Blue,Blue,Blue
32 - Hender Saul-I Ain't Gonna Rock Tonight
33 - The Martin Brothers-Where Have You Been All Night
34 - Randy Spangler The Country Cats-My Rock And Roll Baby
35 - Randy Spangler & The Country Cats-My Spanish Senorita
36 - Leon & Carlos-Rock Everybody

HeyBaby.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009