Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 28 augustus 2013

Flip Doo Wop



1. Let's Party Awhile - Donald Woods & The Bel-Aires/Vel-Aires
2. I'll Have Memories of You - Arthur Lee Maye & Group
3. Send Me Flowers - The Six Teens
4. This Paradise - Donald Woods & The Bel-Aires/Vel-Aires
5. Mambo Baby to-Nite - Candy Rivers & The Falcons
6. Baby We Two - Rhythm Masters
7. Rock, Rock, Rock (This Dance Is Crazy) - Richard Berry & The Pharaohs
8. I Knew You When - The Flippers
9. Patricia - The Rhythm Masters
10. This Is Goodbye - The Bel-Aires
11. Casual Look, A - The Six Teens
12. Du-Bi-a-Do - The Falcons
13. Death of an Angel - Donald Woods & The Vel-Aires
14. You Yakity Yak Too Much - The Flippers
15. Don't Worry About a Thing - The Sweet Teens
16. Take the Key - Richard Berry & The Pharaohs
17. Man From Utopia - Donald Woods & The Vel-Aires
18. You Are the Only One - Candy Rivers & The Falcons
19. My Aching Heart - The Flippers
20. White Port and Lemon Juice - The Bel-Aires
21. Stay Mine - The Falcons
22. Forever More - The Sweet Teens



1. Why Don't You Answer-The Maharajahs
2. My Dear-The Cyclones
3. You're The Girl-The Pharaohs
4. Arrow Of Love-Trudy Williams The Six Teens
5. Heaven In My Arms-Donald Woods The Vel-Aires
6. Puddin' Pie-The Lockettes
7. Looking For You-The Dukes
8. Tell Me Darling-Arthur Lee Maye...
9. I Do Believe-The Maharajahs
10. Where You Been So Long-The Rainiers
11. Groceries, Sir-The Dukes
12. Since You've Been Gone-The Dreamers
13. Mighty Joe-The Vel Aires
14. Teenage Promise-The Six Teens
15. Hey Pretty Girl-Arthur Lee Maye
16. I'll Never Ever Love Again The Pharaohs
17. You Don't Want Me-The Lockettes
18. Deposit Your Love-The Ivy Leaguers
19. 'Cause You're Mine Alone-Arthur Lee Maye
20. Do You Love Me-The Cyclones
21. Do Not Forget-The Dreamers
22. Somewhere There's A Rainbow-Richard Berry




1. I Won 4000 Dollars (Previously Unissued) - The Rainers
2. Uncle Sams Man - The Elgins
3. Oh Its Crazy - The Six Teens
4. Sweet Loretta - The Maharajahs
5. I Love You - The Dukes
6. Louie Louie - Richard Berry And The Pharaohs
7. I Ran To You - Lena Calhoun And The Emotions
8. Puppy Love - The King Bees
9. I Cry And Cry Every Night - Jimmie Smith And The Lockettes
10. Ill Try - The Ru Bee Els
11. My Very Own - Donald Woods And The Vel Aires
12. My Walkie Talkie Baby - The Flippers
13. Give Me Your Number - The King Bees
14. Been Lookin Your Way - Lena Calhoun And The Emotions
15. Leap Year Cha Cha - The Dukes
16. Beware Of Love (Feat Richard Owens) - The Ivy Leaguers
17. Oh Shirley - The Maharajahs
18. Have Love Will Travel - Richard Berry And The Pharaohs
19. I Can Tell (Im Losing Your Love) - Lena Calhoun And The Emot
20. Casey Cop - The Elgins
21. A Foolish Little Girl - Trudy Williams And The Six Teens
22. Stay With Me Always - Donald Woods And The Vel Aires

Flipdoowp.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009