Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 27 juli 2014

Sweet Days Vol. 36

Compiled By Joe Vee



01 - Lila & Ronnie - My Steady 02 - The Vaqueros - Oh So Tenderly 03 - The Sharonettes - Papa-Oom-Mow-Mow 04 - The Len-Dells - (Don't Be A) Litterbug 05 - The Four Preps - Memories, Memories 06 - The Jelly Beans - Baby Be Mine 07 - Mike Konstan - My Lovely One 08 - Sharon - Teddybears 09 - Tino & The Revlons - Wedding Bells Will Ring 10 - Patty Flabbies' Coughed Engine - Billy Got A Goat 11 - Dickey Lee - Teardrops 12 - Rod Lauren - If I Had A Girl 13 - The Kalin Twins - Cool 14 - Frankie Staro - Change Of Heart 15 - June & Joy - Lindy Lou 16 - The Ferrians - Tonight 17 - Ron Barrett - Spooky Movies 18 - Don Ray - Silly Dilly 19 - Shelby Flint - Little Dancing Doll 20 - Rusty Evans - That's How Far 21 - Vince Edwards - To Be With You 22 - Fred Carter - Anna I Love You 23 - Ricky Doran - Rainbow Girl 24 - Sandra Dee - Dear Johnny 25 - The Dolphins - Little Donna 26 - Jim Boyd - Am I The One 27 - Jimmy Bowen - Teenage Dreamworld 28 - Mickey Mantle & Teresa Brewer - I Love Mickey 29 - The Dolphins - Beautiful Woman 30 - Frank Gari - April 31 - The Emotions - One Life, One Love, One You 32 - Johnny Ferguson - Blue Serge And White Lace 33 - The Cascades - My Best Girl 34 - The Chevrons - Lullabye


Sweet_Days__Vol._36.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009