Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 30 juli 2014

Real Thing. It's The Real Thing. (The Singles Collection)


Disc: 1
1. Stone Cold Love Affair 2. You to Me Are Everything 3. Can't Get by Without You 4. You'll Never Know What You're Missing 5. Love's Such a Wonderful Thing 6. Lightning Strikes Again 7. Lovin' You Is Like a Dream 8. Whenever You Want My Love 9. Let's Go Disco 10. Rainin' Through My Sunshine 11. Can You Feel the Force 12. Boogie Down (Get Funky Now) 13. Give Me Your Love 14. Saint or Sinner 15. She's a Groovy Freak 16. You're My Number One 17. I Believe in You 18. Foot Tappin' 19. Love Takes Tears

Disc: 2
1. A Love That's Real 2. Keep an Eye on Your Best Friend 3. (He's Just A) Moneymaker 4. Love Is a Playground 5. Topsy Turvy 6. Dance with Me 7. Down to the Way You Feel 8. Stanhope Street 9. Plastic Man 10. Lady I Love You All the Time 11. Children of the Ghetto 12. Boogie Down (Get Funky Now) [Instrumental] 13. You Can't Force the Funk 14. (We Gotta Take It to The) Second Stage 15. It's the Real Thing 16. Hang on, Never Let Go 17. Goin' for the Big One 18. You to Me Are Everything [The Decade Remix] 19. Can't Get by Without You [The Second DeCade Remix]


Real_Thing._It's_The_Real_Thing.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009