Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

dinsdag 22 juli 2014

Singing from My Soul - Soul Chronology 5


Disc 1
01. The Isley Brothers / Shout 02. The Soul Seekers / Something's Got a Hold 03. Barrett Strong / Money 04. The Sensational Wonders / Walk Around Me Lord 05. The Meditation Singers / My Soul Looks Back 06. The Falcons / You're So Fine 07. Sugar Pie DeSanto / I Want to Know 08. The Sunset Travellers / Lazerus 09. Big Jay McNeely / Something on Your Mind 10. The Highway Q.C.'s / Working on the Building 11. The Miracles / (You Can) Depend on Me 12. Ray Charles / What'd I Say (Pts 1 & 2) 13. Little Willie John / I'm Shakin' 14. The Antioch Temple Choir / Search My Heart 15. Eugene Church / Miami 16. Bobby "Blue" Bland / Someday 17. Donoman & The Lakettes / Here Comes the Fool 18. Hank Ballard / I Could Love You 19. Earl Gaines / Three Times Seven 20. James Brown / Good Good Lovin' 21. The Famous Ward Singers / Got on My Traveling Shoes 22. Harold Burrage / Crying for My Baby 23. The Soul Stirrers / Stand by Me Father 24. Jackie Wilson / I'll Be Satisfied 25. The Staple Singers / Good News 26. The 5 Royales / Don't Let It Be in Vain 27. Major Lance / I've Got a Girl 28. The Five Blind Boys of Mississippi / Where There's a Will

  Disc 2
01. Ike & Tina Turner / A Fool In Love 02. The Miracles / Shop Around 03. The Kelly Brothers / He's The Same Today 04. Mable John / Who Wouldn't Love A Man 05. Rufus & Carla / Cause I Love You 06. The Staple Singers / Will The Circle Be Unbroken 07. Earl King / Come On (Pts 1 & 2) 08. Sam Cooke / Tenderness 09. Singin' Sammy Ward / Who's The Fool 10. Mary Wells / Bye Bye Baby 11. Little Esther / Wild Child 12. Gary U.S. Bonds / New Orleans 13. The Top Notes / Say Yes 14. J.J. Barnes / My Love Came Tumbling Down 15. Al 'TNT' Braggs / I Don't Think I Can Make It 16. Bobby "Blue" Bland / I Pity The Fool 17. Jessie Hill / Ooh Poo Pah Doo (Pt 1) 18. The Drapers / Baby, One More Time 19. Bobby Marchan / Something On Your Mind 20. Donnie Elbert / I Beg Of You 21. James Brown / I'll Go Crazy 22. Jackie Wilson / You Better Know It 23. Ray Charles / I Believe To My Soul 24. The 5 Royales / I'm With You 25. Willie Wright / Got a Feelin' 26. Nina Simone / Work Song 27. Swan Silvertone Singers / Singin' In My Soul

Singing_from_My_Soul.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009