Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zaterdag 19 juli 2014

Heartbeats & Heartaches



CD 1
 1. Heartbeat - Buddy Holly 2. You've Got What It Takes - Marv Johnson 3. Will You Love Me Tomorrow - The Shirelles 4. Only The Lonely - Roy Orbison 5. Three Steps To Heaven - Eddie Cochran 6. Save The Last Dance For Me - The Drifters 7. Cathy's Clown - The Everly Brothers 8. It's Now Or Never - Elvis Presley 9. You're Sixteen - Johnny Burnette 10. Puppy Love - Paul Anka 11. (I Don't Know Why) But I Do - Clarence 'Frogman' Henry 12. Please Don't Tease - Cliff Richard 13. The Great Pretender - The Platters 14. When - The Kalin Twins 15. I'm Sorry - Brenda Lee 16. Only Sixteen - Sam Cooke 17. Teenager In Love - Dion & The Belmonts 18. Raining In My Heart - Buddy Holly 19. Never Be Anyone Else But You - Ricky Nelson 20. Heartaches By The Number - Guy Mitchell 21. It's Only Make Believe - Conway Twitty 22. Calendar Girl - Neil Sedaka 23. More Than I Can Say - The Crickets 24. He'll Have To Go - Jim Reeves 25. Heartaches - Connie Francis

  CD 2
 1. Everybody's Somebody Fool - Connie Francis 2. Are You Lonesome Tonight? - Elvis Presley 3. Fall In Love With You - Cliff Richard 4. This Magic Moment - The Drifters 5. It's All In The Game - Tommy Edwards 6. When Will I Be Loved? - The Everly Brothers 7. True Love Ways - Buddy Holly 8. I Want To Be Wanted - Brenda Lee 9. Born Too Late - The Poni-Tails 10. Please Help Me I'm Fallin' - Hank Locklin 11. Just Ask Your Heart - Frankie Avalon 12. Maybe Tomorrow - Billy Fury 13. Heartbreak Hotel - Elvis Presley 14. Someday You'll Want Me To Want You - Ricky Nelson 15. Why Do Fools Fall In Love - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers 16. Ain't That A Shame - Fats Domino 17. Who's Sorry Now? - Connie Francis 18. Just Keep It Up - Dee Clark 19. My Heart - Gene Vincent 20. Put Your Head On My Shoulder - Paul Anka 21. Stay - Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs 22. I Gotta Know - Elvis Prelsey 23. My Heart Is An Open Book - Carl Dobkins Jr 24. The Wonder Of You - Ray Peterson 25. Tell Laura I Love Her - Ricky Valence


Heartbeats_&_Heartaches.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009