Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 23 juli 2014

Beg-Scream & Shout! - Big Ol' Box Of '60s Soul


Disc: 1
1. That's How It Feels - The Soul Clan 2. La-La Means I Love You - The Dolfonics 3. The Whole World Is A Stage - The Fantastic Four 4. Stand By Me - Ben E. King 5. You're The Best (That Ever Did It) - The Precisions 6. Eight Men, Four Women - O.V. Wright 7. Every Little Bit Hurts - Branda Holloway 8. Nothing Takes The Place Of You - Toussaint McCall 9. Private Number - Judy Clay & William Bell 10. I Don't Want To Lose Your Love - The Mad Lads 11. Who's Lovin You - The Jackson 5 12. Cry Baby - Garnet Mimms 13. Dry Your Eyes - Brenda & The Tabulations 14. Yes, I'm Ready - Barbara Mason 15. The Love I Saw In You Was Just A Mirage - Smokey Robinson & The Miracles 16. When Something Is Wrong With My Baby - Sam & Dave 17. That's How It Is (When You're In Love) - Otis Clay 18. Sweet Inspiration - The Sweet Inspirations 19. Baby, I'm Yours - Barbara Lewis 20. It Tears Me Up - Percy Sledge 21. I Had A Talk With My Man - Mitty Collier 22. Love Makes The World Go Round - Deon Jackson 23. Back Up Train - Al Green & The Soul Mates 24. Choice Of Colors - The Impressions

Disc: 2
1. Ice Cream Song - The Dynamics 2. I've Been Loving You Too Long (To Stop Now) - Otis Redding 3. Stay In My Corner - The Dells 4. Selfish One - Jackie Ross 5. Hey There Lonely Girl - Eddie Holman 6. Everyday Will Be Like A Holiday - William Bell 7. Funny - Joe Hinton 8. Wrong Number (I Am Sorry, Goodbye) - Aaron Neville 9. The Entertainer - Tony Clarke 10. It's Got To Be Mellow - Leon Haywood 11. Can I Change My Mind - Tyrone Davis 12. Sunny - Bobby Hebb 13. Cowboys and Girls - Intruders 14. Don't Make Me Over - Dionne Warwick 15. Oh No Not My Baby - Maxine Brown 16. Fly Me To The Moon - Bobby Womack 17. I Do Love You - Billy Stewart 18. Voice Your Choice - The Radiants 19. I'm Your Puppet - James & Bobby Purify 20. Release Me - Esther Phillips (Little Ester) 21. Rainbow - Gene Chandler 22. Sad Girl - Jay Wiggins 23. Wish Someone Would Care - Irma Thomas 24. In The Heat Of The Night - Ray Charles 25. Stay With Me - Lorraine Ellison

Disc: 3
1. Function At The Junction - Shorty Long 2. Memphis Soul Stew - King Curtis 3. The 'In' Crowd - Dobie Gray 4. I Sold My Heart To The Junkman - The Starlets (The Blue-Belles) 5. Love Makes A Woman - Barbara Acklin 6. Lipstick Traces (On A Cigarette) - The O'Jays 7. Make Me Yours - Bettye Swann 8. She Shot A Hole In My Soul - Clifford Curry 9. You're No Good - Betty Everett 10. I'm Blue (The Gong-Gong Song) - The Ikettes 11. 7-Rooms Of Gloom - Four Tops 12. (Sweet Sweet Baby) Since You've Been Gone - Aretha Franklin 13. Wack Wack - The Young-Holt Trio 14. Got To Get You Off My Mind - Solomon Burke 15. You've Been In Love Too Long - Martha & The Vandellas 16. Pouring Water On A Drowning Man - James Carr 17. Rescue Me - Fontella Bass 18. Show Me - Joe Tex 19. Friendship Train - Gladys Knight & The Pips 20. Temptation 'Bout To Get Me - The Knight Bros. 21. Snatching It Back - Clarence Carter 22. Dead End Street Monologue/Dead End Street - Lou Rawls

Disc: 4
1. Out Of Sight - James Brown 2. Get On Up - The Esquires 3. Only The Strong Survive - Jerry Butler 4. Teasin' You - Willie Tee 5. Backfield In Motion - Mel & Tim 6. Piece Of My Heart - Erma Franklin 7. I Don't Want To Cry - Chuck Jackson 8. Girl Watcher - The O'Kaysions 9. I Was Made To Love Her - Stevie Wonder 10. B-A-B-Y - Carla Thomas 11. You Are The Circus - C & The Shells 12. I'm In Love - Wilson Pickett 13. Searching For My Love - Bobby Moore & The Rhythm Aces 14. He Was Really Sayin' Somethin' - The Velvelettes 15. The Chokin' Kind - Joe Simon 16. Seesaw - Don Covay 17. 39-21-46 - The Showmen 18. A Fool In Love - Ike & Tina Turner 19. Bye Bye Baby - Mary Wells 20. The Oogum Boogum Song - Brenton Wood 21. Just One Look - Doris Troy 22. Time Is Tight - Booker T. & The M.G.'s

  Disc: 5
1. Sweet Soul Music - Arthur Conley 2. Cissy Strut - The Meters 3. Tighten Up - Archie Bell & The Drells 4. Harlem Shuffle - Bob & Earl 5. Are You Lonely For Me - Freddie Scott 6. Stop - Howard Tate 7. The Funky Judge - Bull & The Matadors 8. Some Kind Of Wonderful - Soul Brothers Six 9. The Monkey Time - Major Lance 10. Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart - The Supremes 11. Twine Time - Alvin Cash & The Crawlers 12. Tainted Love - Gloria Jones 13. My Pledge Of Love - The Joe Jeffrey Group 14. Sock It To 'Em J.B., Part 1 - Rex Garvin 15. Can I Get A Witness - Marvin Gaye 16. I Want You To Have Everything - Lee Rogers 17. The Real Nitty Gritty - Shirley Ellis 18. She's Looking Good - Rodger Collins 19. The Horse - Cliff Nobles & Co. 20. Who's Making Love - Johnnie Taylor 21. T.C.B. Or T.Y.A. - Bobby Patterson 22. Grits Ain't Groceries (All Around The World) - Little Milton 23. It's Your Thing - The Isley Brothers 24. Open The Door To Your Heart - Darrell Banks 25. I Can't Stand It - Soul Sisters 26. We Got More Soul - Dyke & The Blazers

Disc: 6
1. Baby Workout - Jackie Wilson 2. Agent Double-O-Soul - Edwin Starr 3. Barefootin' - Robert Parker 4. I Do - The Marvelows 5. Mustang Sally - Sir Mack Rice 6. Expressway To Your Heart - Soul Survivors 7. Cool Jerk - The Capitols 8. But It's Alright - J.J. Jackson 9. Tell Mama - Etta James 10. Nothing But A Heartache - The Flirtations 11. (I Know) I'm Losing You - The Temptations 12. The Memphis Train - Rufus Thomas 13. Last Night - Mar-Keys 14. Shake A Tail Feather - The Five Du-Tones 15. First I Look At The Purse - The Contours 16. Big Bird - Eddie Floyd 17. The Cheater - Bob Kuban & The In-Men 18. Danger Heartbreak Dead Ahead - The Marvelettes 19. Shake And Fingerpop - Jr. Walker & The All Stars 20. Boogaloo Down Broadway - The Fantastic Johnny C 21. Soul Finger - Bar-Kays 22. Take Me In Your Arms (Rock Me A Little While) - Kim Weston 23. Leaving Here - Eddie Holland 24. My Whole World Ended (The Moment You Left Me) - David Ruffin 25. Ain't Nothin' But A House Party - The Show Stoppers


Beg-Scream_&_Shout.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009