Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 16 juli 2014

Elvis Movie Hits


Disc 1:
 Tonight Is So Right For Love what's She Really Like? frankfurt Special wooden Heart g.i. Blues pocketful Of Rainbows shoppin' Around big Boots didja Ever blue Suede Shoes doing The Best I Can king Creole as Long As I Have You hard Headed Woman trouble dixieland Rock don't Ask Me Why lover Doll crawfish young Dreams steadfast, Loyal And True new Orleans

 Disc 2:
Jailhouse Rock treat Me Nice young And Beautiful i Want To Be Free don't Leave Me Now (you're So Square) Baby I Don't Care mean Woman Blues (let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear loving You got A Lot Of Livin' To Do lonesome Cowboy hot Dog (let's Have A) Party blueberry Hill true Love don't Leave Me Now have I Told You Lately That I Love You? i Need You So love Me Tender let Me poor Boy we're Gonna Move

Elvis_Movie_Hits.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009