Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 16 juli 2014

Soul of New Orleans 1958 - 1962


Disc 1:
1. She Put The Hurt On Me - Prince La La 2. I'm Leaving You Today - Al Robinson 3. We Are Just Friends - King, Earl 4. Fair Play - Diamond Joe 5. Genevieve - Huey 'Piano' Smith 6. One Man's Woman - Martha Carter 7. Ruler Of My Heart - Thomas, Irma 8. Country Fool - The Showmen 9. A Losing Battle - Adams, Johnny 10. I'm Waiting At The Station - Neville, Aaron 11. Kiss Tomorrow Goodbye - Danny White 12. Pain In My Heart - Al Robinson 13. Every Dog Got Its Day - Bo, Eddie 14. Trick Bag - King, Earl 15. Love You The Best - Ernie K Doe 16. Willie Knows How - Willie West 17. The World Keeps Changing - Berna Dean 18. Sweet Jelly Roll - Jessie Hill 19. All For One - Willie Tee 20. Set Me Free - Thomas, Irma 21. I Just Can't Take It No More - Cookie Gabriel 22. Do You Love Me - John, Little Willie 23. Booty Green - Marchan, Bobby 24. She's So Fine - Big Boy Myles 25. There's A Will There's A Way - K-Doe, Ernie 26. Please Don't Leave Me - Lee Diamond 27. I Waited Too Long - Eskew Reeder 28. Lonely Evening - Dorsey, Lee 29. Picture Of You - Chuck Carbo 30. Is It Too Late - The Tick Tocks 31. Something You Got - Chris Kenner

 Disc 2:
1. Down In New Orleans - Vibrations 2. Com'n Home - The Showmen 3. Boys Will Be Boys - Tex, Joe 4. I Won't Cry - Adams, Johnny 5. Ain't It The Truth Now - Bo, Eddie 6. Wake Up - Al Robinson 7. Beating Like A Tom Tom - Ernie K Doe 8. My Head Is Spinning - Ford Eaglin 9. Times Are Getting Harder - The Five Knights 10. Graveyard - The Blenders 11. My Baby's Got Soul - Williams, Larry 12. Whip It On Me - Jessie Hill 13. Out On A Limb - Chuck Carbo 14. I Want To Go Home - Brown, Charles 15. Keep On Trying - Guitar Ray 16. Money - Tami Lynn - Various 17. T'ain't It The Truth - K-Doe, Ernie 18. Come Back To Me - Prince La La 19. Don't Mess With My Man - Thomas, Irma 20. I Wanna Know - Al Robinson 21. It's No Use To Try - Willie West 22. So Fine, So Sweet - Little Buck 23. Who Are You - Adams, Johnny 24. Then I'll Believe - Martha Carter 25. I Want Somebody - Tommy Taylor 26. The Sooner You Realize - Eldridge Holmes 27. Moanin' And Screamin' Pt 1 - Diamond Joe 28. I Need Money - Lee Diamond 29. Cry On - Thomas, Irma 30. No Love Sweeter Than Mine - Cookie Gabriel 31. Stubborn Old Me - Al Adams

Soul_of_New_Orleans.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009