Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 9 februari 2014

Hideaway Heaven - The UK Teensound Rarites


Marty Wilde - When Does it Get to Be Love Jimmy Crawford - There'll Be No Goodbyes Jimmy Lloyd - Hummingbird Tony Sheveton - A Lonely Heart Tony Allen - There is Always a First Time Scott Hamilton - I Wonder Lance Fortune - All on My Own Jan Burnette - The Boy I Used to Know Grant Tracy - The Greatest Matchmaker Little Lenny Davis - Gonna Go Back to Jeannie Marty Wilde - Don't Run Away Ricky Stevens - Forever Danny Williams - The Wild Wind Jimmy Crawford - Don't Worry About Bobby Danny Davis - Lullabye of Love David Martin - Cinderella Romeo Steve Cassidy - Ecstasy Lynda Graham - Wait & See Tim Connor - Without a Shoulder to Cry On The Allisons - I'll Cross My Fingers Al Saxon - Piper of Love Josh Hanna - Love Me Tony & Velvets - Sunday Perry Ford - Little Grown Up Roy Tierney - Casanova Lesley Duncan - Moving Away Garry Mills - Who's Gonna Take You Home The Avons - Tonight I Cannot Sleep Nelson Keene - Ocean of Love Tony Sheveton - Foolish Doubts Roy Young - Late Last Evening Beryl Marsden - Gonna Make Him My Baby Brian Weske - 24 Hours a Day Frankie Townsend - I'm The Greatest

Hideaway_Heaven_-_The_UK_Teensound_Rarites.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009