Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 26 februari 2014

Witchcraft In The Air - Detroit Soul



Disc: 1
 1. Kim Weston - Love Me All The Way - Kim Weston 2. Harvey - Come On And Answer Me - Harvey 3. Joe Tex - I'll Never Break Your Heart - Joe Tex 4. The Del - Phis - I'll Let You Know - The Del-Phis 5. The Ambassadors - Power Of Love - The Ambassadors 6. Fred Bridges - Baby Don't You Weep - Fred Bridges 7. Ruben Fort - Nobody - Ruben Fort 8. The Miracles - I'll Try Something New - The Miracles 9. Hattie Littles - Here You Come - Hattie Littles 10. Dave Hamilton - Cooter Bug - Dave Hamilton 11. The Falcons - Lah - Tee - Lah - Tah - The Falcons 12. David Ruffin - Action Speaks Louder Than Words - David Ruffin 13. J.J. Barnes - Won't You Let Me Know - J.J. Barnes 14. Ty Hunter - Memories - Ty Hunter 15. The 4 Hollidays - He Can't Love You - The Four Holidays 16. Johnnie Mae Matthews - The Headshrinker - Johnnie Mae Matthews 17. The Diablos - The Way You Dog Me Around - The Diablos 18. The O'Jays - Can't Take It - The O'Jays 19. Timmy Shaw - A Letter From My Baby - Timmy Shaw 20. The Ohio Untouchables - I'm Tired - The Ohio Untouchables 21. Eddie Burns - Hard Hearted Woman - Eddie Burns 22. Marv Johnson - All The Love I've Got - Marv Johnson 23. LaBrenda Ben - The Chaperone - LaBrenda Ben 24. Martha & The Vandellas - I'll Have to Let Him Go - Martha and The Vandellas 25. Lamont Anthony - Let's Talk It Over - Lamont Anthony 26. Barrett Strong - Misery - Barrett Strong 27. Junior Walker All Stars - Brain Washer - Junior Walker & the All Stars

Disc: 2
1. Bettye LaVett - Witchcraft In The Air - Betty Lavette 2. The Contours - Whole Lotta Woman - The Contours 3. Mary Wells - I Don't Want To Take A Chance - Mary Wells 4. The Magnificent Seven - Leap Frog - Magnificent Seven 5. The Falcons - I Found A Love - The Falcons 6. Eddie Holland - Action Speaks Louder Than Words - Eddie Holland 7. Jimmy Ruffin - Don't Feel Sorry For Me - Jimmy Ruffin 8. Johnny & Jackey - Someday We'll Be Together - Johnny & Jackey 9. The Fabulous Playboys - Honkey Tonk Woman - The Fabulous Playboys 10. The Distants - Come On - The Distants 11. Marvin Gaye - Never Let You Go - Marvin Gaye 12. Letha Jones - I Need You - Letha Jones 13. Melvin Davis - I Won't Be Your Fool - Melvin Davis 14. Freddie Gorman - Just For You - Freddie Gorman 15. Bob Kayli - Tie Me Tight - Bob Kayli 16. The Spinners - I've Been Hurt - The Spinners 17. Gino Washington - Gino Is A Coward - Gino Washington 18. Briant Holland - Shock - Briant Holland 19. The Corvells - He's So Fine - The Corvells 20. Nathaniel Mayer - Village Of Love - Nathaniel Mayer 21. The Seminoles - I Can't Stand It - Seminoles 22. The Martiniques - Broken Hearted Me - The Martiniques 23. Gladys Knight & The Pips - Whistle My Love - Gladys Knight and The Pips 24. The Challengers - Everyday - The Challengers 25. Mike Hanks - The Hawk - Mike Hanks 26. Allen Story - Why Oh Why - Allen Story

Witchcraft_In_The_Air._Detroit_Soul.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009