Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

dinsdag 18 februari 2014

Elvis Presley - FTD - 53 - Something For Everybody


CD 1 - The Album:
 There's Always Me - Give Me The Right - It's A Sin - Sentimental Me - Starting Today - Gentry - I'm Coming Home - In Your Arms - Put The Blame On Me - Judy - I Want You With Me - I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell The Singles: I Feel So Bad - Little Sister - His Latest Flame - Good Luck Charm - Anything That's Part Of You The First Takes: There's Always Me (Take 1) - Give Me The Right (Take 1) - It's A Sin (Takes 1, 2) - Sentimental Me (Take 1) - Starting Today (Take 1) - Gentry (Takes 1, 2) - I'm Coming Home (Take 2) - In Your Arms (Take 1) - Put The Blame On Me (Takes 1, 2) - Judy (Take 1) - I Want You With Me (Take 1) - Little Sister (Take 3) - His Latest Flame (Take 2) - Anything That's Part Of You (Take 1)

CD 2 - Album Session OutTakes:
 I'm Coming Home (Takes 1, 3) - I'm Coming Home (Takes 5, 4) - Gentry (Take 3) - Gentry (Take 4) - Give Me The Right (Takes 3, 2) - I Feel So Bad (Take 1) - There's Always Me (Take 2) - There's Always Me (Take 4) - Starting Today (Take 2) - Judy (Takes 2, 3) - Judy (Take 4) The Singles Sessions OutTakes: His Latest Flame (Take 1) - His Latest Flame (Takes 3, 4) - His Latest Flame (Takes 5, 6) - Little Sister (Takes 1, 2, 4, 5) - Little Sister (Take 6) - Good Luck Charm (Take 1) - Good Luck Charm (Takes 2, 3) - Anything That's Part Of You (Take 2) - Anything That's Part Of You (Takes 4, 5) - Anything That's Part Of You (Take 8) The Last Takes: There's Always Me (Takes 5 - 9) - Judy (Takes 5 - 7) - His Latest Flame (Takes 10 - 12) - Little Sister (Takes 7 - 9) - Anything That's Part Of You (Take 9)

FTDSomethingForEverybody.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009