Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

maandag 17 februari 2014

Doris Day - It's Magic



Tracks on Disc 1:
1.It Takes Time 2.Pete 3.My Young and Foolish Heart 4.Tell Me, Dream Face (What Am I to You?) 5.I'm Still Sitting Under the Apple Tree 6.Just an Old Love of Mine 7.A Chocolate Sundae on a Saturday Night 8.When Tonight Is Just a Memory 9.That's the Way He Does It 10.Why Should We Both Be Lonely? 11.Papa, Won't You Dance With Me? 12.Say Something Nice About Me Baby 13.It's Magic 14.Just Imagine 15.Pretty Baby 16.Confess - (featuring Buddy Clark) 17.Love Somebody - (featuring Buddy Clark) 18.Tacos, Enchilados and Beans 19.No Moon at All 20.Put 'Em in a Box, Tie 'Em With a Ribbon (And Throw 'Em in the Deep Blue Sea) 21.Imagination 22.It's the Sentimental Thing to Do 23.I've Only Myself to Blame 24.Thoughtless 25.It's a Quiet Town (In Crossbone County)  

Tracks on Disc 2:
1.Someone Like You 2.My Dream Is Yours 3.I'm in Love - (featuring Buddy Clark) 4.It's You or No One 5.My Darling, My Darling - (with orchestra, featuring Buddy Clark) 6.That Certain Party - (featuring Buddy Clark) 7.His Fraternity Pin - (featuring Buddy Clark) 8.His Fraternity Pin - (featuring Buddy Clark) 9.If You Will Mary Me - (featuring Buddy Clark) 10.You Was - (featuring Buddy Clark) 11.I'll String Along With You - (featuring Buddy Clark) 12.Powder Your Face With Sunshine (Smile, Smile, Smile,) - (featuring Buddy Clark) 13.Don't Gamble With Romance 14.I'm Beginning to Miss You 15.That Old Feeling 16.When Your Love Has Gone 17.You Go to My Head 18.How It Lies, How It Lies, How It Lies 19.If I Could Be With You One Hour Tonight 20.Everywhere You Go 21.Again 22.Now That I Need You, (Where Are You) 23.Blame My Absent Minded Heart 24.Let's Take an Old Fashioned Walk - (featuring Frank Sinatra)  

Tracks on Disc 3:
1.You're My Thrill 2.Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered 3.At the Cafe Rendezvous 4.It's a Great Feeling 5.It's Better to Conceal Than Reveal - (featuring Dinah Shore) 6.You Can Have Him - (featuring Dinah Shore) 7.Sometimes, I'm Happy 8.Land of Love (Come My Love, And Live With Me) - (live) 9.I Didn't Know What Time It Was 10.I'm Confessin' (That I Love You) 11.The Last Mile Home 12.Canadian Capers (Cuttin' Capers) 13.Here Comes Santa Claus 14.Ol' Saint Nicholas 15.It's on the Tip of My Tongue 16.River Seine, The (La Seine) 17.Festival of Roses, (It Happened at the) 18.Three Rivers, The (The Alleghany, Susquehanna and the Old Monongahela) 19.Blue Bird on Your Windowsill, (There's A) 20.Crocodile Tears 21.The Game of Broken Hearts 22.Quicksilver 23.I'll Never Slip Around Again 24.I Don't Wanna Be Kissed by Anyone But You  

Tracks on Disc 4:
1.With You Anywhere You Are 2.Save a Little Sunbeam (For a Rainy, Rainy Day) 3.Mama, What'll I Do 4.I Said My Pajamas (And Put on My Prayers) 5.Enjoy Yourself (It's Later Than You Think) 6.I May Be Wrong (But I Think You're Wonderful) 7.The Very Thought of You 8.Too Marvelous For Words 9.With a Song in My Heart 10.Spesh'lly You 11.Marriage Ties 12.Before I Loved You 13.I Went a Wooing 14.I Didn't Slip, I Wasn't Pushed, I Fell 15.Hoop Dee Doo 16.I Can't Get Over a Boy Like You (Loving a Girl Like Me) 17.I've Forgotten You 18.I'll Be Around 19.Darn That Dream 20.Here in My Arms 21.Tea For Two 22.I Only Have Eyes For You 23.Do Do Do 24.Crazy Rhythm - (featuring Gene Nelson)  

Tracks on Disc 5:
 1.I Know That You Know - (featuring Gene Nelson) 2.Oh Me! Oh My! - (featuring Gene Nelson) 3.I Want to Be Happy 4.He's Such a Gentleman 5.A Load of Hay 6.I Love the Way You Say Goodnight 7.Orange Colored Sky 8.The Comb and Paper Polka 9.Pumpernickel 10.You Are My Sunshine 11.The Everlasting Arms 12.David's Psalm 13.Christmas Story 14.I've Never Been in Love Before 15.A Bushel and a Peck 16.You Love Me 17.The Best Thing For You 18.If I Were a Bell 19.Silver Bells 20.It's a Lovely Day Today 21.From This Moment On 22.I Am Loved 23.Nobody's Chasing Me 24.Ten Thousand Four Hundred Thirty Two Sheep

 Tracks on Disc 6:
1.You're Getting to Be a Habit With Me 2.Somebody Loves Me 3.Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone 4.Just One of Those Things 5.Lullaby of Broadway 6.I Love the Way You Say Goodnight 7.In a Shanty in Old Shanty Town 8.Fine and Dandy 9.Lullaby of Broadway 10.Would I Love You (Love You, Love You) 11.Say Something Nice About Me Baby 12.It's Magic 13.Pretty Baby 14.Thoughtless 15.It's You or No One 16.My Darling, My Darling - (with piano, featuring Buddy Clark) 17.That Certain Party - (featuring Buddy Clark) 18.That Certain Party - (featuring Buddy Clark) 19.Let's Take an Old Fashioned Walk - (featuring Frank Sinatra) 20.You're My Thrill 21.I Said My Pajamas (And Put on My Prayers) 22.Here in My Arms 23.I Only Have Eyes For You 24.Do Do Do 25.I Want to Be Happy

Doris_Day_-_It's_Magic.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009