Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 26 februari 2014

Lonely Avenue. Soul From New York 1955-62




Disc One 1955-1961
1. Yes Indeed Ray Charles 2. House With No Windows The Checkers 3. St Louis Blues The Isley Brothers 4. Nobody Knows Kansas City Tomcats 5. If I Thought You Needed Me Little Willie John 6. I'm Going Crazy Tibbs Bros 7. Well Well Well Baby-La Nappy Brown 8. Didn't We Fool Them King Richard & The Poor Boys 9. Please Don't Go Johnny Acey 10. Pitiful Big Maybelle 11. I Can't Sit Down Marie Knight & Rex Garvin 12. I Had To Come Back To You Joe Tex 13. It's All Right Ray Charles 14. I'm Alright Little Anthony & The Imperials 15. Rain Down Tears Hank Ballard 16. That's All I Need Tommy Hodge 17. She's Gone The Gainors 18. Baby, One More Time The Drapers 19. What Makes You So Tough Teddy Humphries 20. Put On My Shoes Mary Ann Fisher 21. Please Don't Hurt Me Harrison Brothers 22. Say Yes The Top Notes 23. Where's My Money Willie Jones 24. Foolish Decision Doris Troy 25. Comin' Down With The Blues Don Covay 26. Heart Trouble Billy Lewis 27. Jersey City Bobby Long 28. Please Tell Me Why Jackie Wilson 29. Bend A Little Shorty Billups 30. I'm Jealous Ike & Tina Turner 31. Tears On My Face Little Junior Lewis 32. Soul The Great Nathaniel

 Disc Two 1961-1962
1. Do You Think That's Right Judy Clay 2. Sleepless Ike & Tina Turner 3. Go On Back To Him Solomon Burke 4. You're Gonna Want Me Roger Washington 5. My Man Rockhead Eloise Carter 6. I've Learned My Lesson Helen Bryant 7. Sooner Or Later The Four Rivers 8. Lonely Avenue Pearl Woods 9. I Worship The Ground You Walk On Walter Rhodes 10. I Am Confused Over You Gladys Tyler 11. I Know What Love Is All About Paul Walters 12. Ninety Nine & A Half Won't Do Della Reese 13. My Man Thelma Harper 14. It Won't Be This Way Always Billy Weston 15. Slow Drag Bobby Dunn 16. Stop Running Around Gladys Knight & The Pips 17. You Got Me Uptight The Gay Poppers 18. Since I Fell For You Mary B 19. If You Ain't Got No Bread Billy Hamlin 20. I'm Coming Home Buddy Lamp 21. I Just Can't Help It Jackie Wilson 22. It's A Man's World Mary Ann Fisher 23. All In My Mind Linda Hopkins 24. I've Got A Feeling Baby Washington 25. Can't Take Another Heartbreak Johnny Payne 26. I'll Do It For You Little Willie 27. I Will Cry Kip Anderson 28. My Tears Are Dry Hoagy Lands 29. Dig Yourself Les Cooper 30. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself Tommy Hunt

_Lonely_Avenue.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009