Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 26 februari 2014

Bettye Swann - Complete Atlantic Recordings


1. Victim of a Foolish Heart 2. Cold Day (in Hell) 3. I'd Rather Go Blind 4. Today I Started Loving You Again 5. Your Until Tomorrow 6. I'm Not That Easy to Lose 7. 'Til I Get It Right 8. The Boy Next Door 9. Kiss My Love Goodbye 10. Time to Say Goodbye 11. When the Game Is Played on You 12. All the Way In or All the Way Out 13. Doin't for the One I Love 14. I Feel the Feeling (Unreleased) 15. Either You Love Me or You Leave Me (Unreleased) 16. This Old Heart of Mine (Unreleased) 17. Suspicious Minds (Unreleased) 18. I Want Sunday Back Again 19. The Jealous Kind (Unreleased) 20. Heading in the Wrong Direction 21. Be Strong Enough to Hold On 22. Storybook Children (w/ Sam Dees) 23. Just As Sure (w/ Sam Dees)

Bettye_Swann_-Complete_Atlantic_Recordings.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009