Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

donderdag 2 januari 2014

Scepter Records - The Best Of Doo Wop

01. To Make A Long Story Short - Eddie & The Starlites
02. Dedicated To The One I Love - Shirelles
03. Don't Believe Him Donna - Lenny Miles
04. Goddess Of Love - Lee
05. Afraid Of Love - Johnny Maestro & The Crests
06. I Saw A Tear - Shirelles
07. Face of an Angel - Joey Dee & The Starlighters
08. Wouldn't Be Going Steady - Roulettes
09. I Need Your Love - Rufus Beacham
10. A Teardrop and a Lollipop - Shirelles
11. I'm Your Soldier Boy - Soldier Boys
12. No Man Is King - Rufus Beacham
13. Look Ahere Baby - Shirelles
14. Symbol of love - Titones
15. Shimmy Baby - Joey Dee & The Starlighters
16. Please Be My Boyfriend - Shirelles
17. When You Call My Name - Rufus Beacham
18. The Movies - Titones
19. Tonight's the Night - Shirelles
20. You Picked Me - Soldier Boys
21. Lonely Summer - Lee
22. Hasten Jason - Roulettes
23. The Dance Is Over - Shirelles
24. I'm Stepping Out of the Picture - Johnny Maestro & The Crests
25. Take It Easy Baby - Rufus Beacham
26. Pretty Little Girl - Eddie & The Starlites
27. Doin the Ronde - Shirelles
28. Invisible - Lenny Miles

Scepter_Records_-_The_Best_Of_Doo_Wop.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009