Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 19 januari 2014

The Songs Of Carole King


Disc: 1
1. Rain Until September - Carole King 2. Up On the Roof - The Drifters 3. The Loco-motion - Little Eva 4. Take Good Care - Bobby Vee 5. Chains - The Cookies 6. Go Away - Steve Lawrence 7. Halfway to Paradise - Billy Fury 8. Heaven Is Being - Jackie DeShannon 9. Show Me the Way - Ben E. King 10. No One Ever Tells You -Crystals 11. Every Breath I Take - Gene Pitney 12. Nobody's Perfect - Carole King 13. Keep Your Love- Paul Petersen 14. Why'd You Wanna - Connie Stevens 15. What a Sweet Thing - The Shirelles 16. Just Another Fool - Curtis Lee 17. Dreamin' About You - Annette 18. How Many Tears - Bobby Vee 19. Follow That Girl - Vinnie Monte 20. Happy Times - Tony Orlando 21. Help Me - Andy Williams 22. I Was Only Kidding - Ann-Margret 23. I'd Never Find Another- Billy Fury 24. When My Little Craig Douglas 25. Under the Stars - Carole King
Disc: 2
1. Will You Love Me - The Shirelles 2. Point of No Return - Gene McDaniels 3. Crying in the Rain-Everly Brothers 4. Walkin' With My Angel - Bobby Vee 5. Summer Romance - Carole King 6. Echoes - Teddy Randazzo 7. Where Do I Go? - Little Eva 8. Some Kind of Wonderful -Drifters 9. Funny Face - Shelley Fabares 10. School Bells Are - Carole King 11. When My Little Girl- Jimmy Justice 12. He Knows I Love Him-Paris Sisters 13. I Could Have Loved - Ray Peterson 14. Love Eyes - Bertell Dache 15. I Couldn't Say No - Connie Stevens 16. Her Royal Majesty - James Darren 17. The Right Girl - Carole King 18. Up On the Roof - Kenny Lynch 19. Bobby, bobby - Jo-Ann Campbell 20. Sharing You - Bobby Vee 21. Good Buddies Crawford Brothers 22. Goin' Wild - Carole King 23. Halfway to Paradise - Tony Orlando 24. Go Away Little Girl - Mark Wynter 25. He Hit Me - The Crystals
Disc: 3
1. When My Little Girl Is -Drifters 2. Stranger in My Arms - The Cookies 3. Queen of the Beach - Carole King 4. I'd Never Find - Tony Orlando 5. Dear Buddy - Barbara Lyons 6. I've Got Bonnie - Bobby Rydell 7. He Knows I Love Him Too Much -Smith 8. How Can I Meet Her? Everly Brothers 9. Baby Sittin' - Carole King 10. My Golden Chance - Bobby Vee 11. Keep Your Off My Baby - Little Eva 12. Not Just Tomorrow - Bertell Dache 13. Don't Ever Change - The Crickets 14. Short Mort - Carole King 15. Dear Mr D.J. - Tina Robin 16. The Light in Your Window - Karen 17. In My Baby's Eyes - Bobby Vee 18. The Kid Brother - Mickey and Kitty 19. The Slide - Freddie Scott 20. Billy's Ridin' - Ernie Sheldon 21. Am I the Guy? - Tony Orlando 22. The Dance Is Over - Eydie Gorme 23. A Very Special Boy - Carole King 24. I Can't Say Goodbye - Bobby Vee
The_Songs_Of_Carole_King.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009