Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 19 januari 2014

Wanda Jackson - The Ultimate Collection


CD 1
I Gotta Know * Right or Wrong * In the Middle of a Heartache * If I Cried Every Time You Hurt Me * Slippin' * The Violet and the Rose * The Box It Came In * Tears Will Be the Chaser for Your Wine * Both Sides of the Line * A Girl Don't Have to Drink to Have Fun * My Big Iron Skillet * A Woman Lives for Love * Fancy Satin Pillows * My Baby Walked Right out on Me * Two Separate Bar Stools * Crazy * Jackson * Long Legged Guitar Pickin' Man * Singing the Blues * You Win Again * Cold Cold Heart * Silver Threads and Golden Needles * Funny How Time Slips Away * I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry.  

CD 2
Let's Have a Party * Hot Dog! That Made Him Mad * Fujiyama Mama * Money Honey * Brown Eyed Handsome Man * Long Tall Sally * Hard Headed Woman * Lonely Weekends * Memphis Tennessee * Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On * Honey Don't * Candy Man * Rip It Up * Riot in Cell Block Number Nine * Stupid Cupid * Slippin' and Slidin' * My Baby Left Me * Who Shot Sam? * Kansas City * Mean Mean Man * It Doesn't Matter Anymore * Jambalaya * Honey Bop * Yakety Yak.

wandaultimate.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009