Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

donderdag 30 januari 2014

The Sun Records Anthology

CD 1:
1. Good Rockin' Tonight - Elvis Presley
2. That's All Right - Elvis Presley
3. You're a Heartbreaker - Elvis Presley
4. I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone - Elvis Presley
5. Ooby Dooby - Roy Orbison
6. Go! Go! Go! - Roy Orbison
7. Gone, Gone, Gone
8. Blue Suede Shoes
9. Honey Don't
10. Sure to Fall
11. Tennessee
12. Boppin' the Blues
13. Dixie Fried
14. I'm Sorry, I'm Not Sorry
15. Rock 'N' Roll Ruby
16. I Need a Man - Barbara Pittman
17. Ain't Got a Thing
18. Love Me Baby - Little Junior's Blue Flames
19. Mystery Train - Little Junior's Blue Flames
20. Feelin' Good - Little Junior's Blue Flames
21. Drivin' Slow - Johnny London
22. Bear Cat
23. Walking in the Rain
24. Tiger Man (King of the Jungle)
25. Save That Money

CD 2:
1. Blue Moon of Kentucky - Elvis Presley
2. I Don't Care If the Sun Don't Shine - Elvis Presley
3. Mystery Train - Elvis Presley
4. Milkcow Blues Boogie - Elvis Presley
5. I Love You Because - Elvis Presley
6. I Walk the Line
7. Folsom Prison Blues
8. There You Go
9. Train of Love
10. So Doggone Lonesome
11. Get Rhythm
12. It's Me Baby - Malcolm Yelvington
13. Gonna Dance All Night
14. Fallen Angel
15. Drinkin' Wine Spo-Dee-O-Dee - Malcolm Yelvington
16. Crazy Arms - Jerry Lee Lewis
17. Beggin' My Baby - Little Milton
18. If You Love Me - Little Milton
19. Lookin' for My Baby - Little Milton
20. When It Rains It Pours - Billy "The Kid" Emerson
21. Something for Nothing - Billy "The Kid" Emerson
22. Red Hot - Billy "The Kid" Emerson
23. I Feel So Worried
24. Baker Shop Boogie - Willie Nix
25. What'll You Do Next? - Prisonaires

CD 3:
1. I Forgot to Remember to Forget - Elvis Presley
2. End of the Road - Jerry Lee Lewis
3. It'll Be Me - Jerry Lee Lewis
4. Whole Lotta Shakin' Goin' On - Jerry Lee Lewis
5. You Win Again - Jerry Lee Lewis
6. Great Balls of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis
7. Don't Make Me Go
8. Next in Line
9. Home of the Blues
10. Give My Love to Rose
11. You're My Baby - Roy Orbison
12. Sweet and Easy to Love - Roy Orbison
13. Devil Doll - Roy Orbison
14. Matchbox
15. Your True Love
16. Forever Yours
17. That's Right
18. Defrost Your Heart - Charlie Feathers
19. Peepin' Eyes - Charlie Feathers
20. Easy - Walter Horton
21. Take a Little Chance - Jimmy DeBerry
22. Somebody Told Me - Little Milton
23. Rebeat - Little Milton
24. We All Gotta Go Sometime - Joe Hill Louis
25. Cotton Crop Blues
SunRecordsAnthology.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009