Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

zondag 19 januari 2014

Flamingos - Time Was - The Sessions 1957-1962


Disc 1:
 Let’s Make Up / Helpless / My Faith In You / Where Mary Go / The Rock And Roll March / Ever Since I Met Lucy / Kiss A Me / Jerri–Lee / Hey Now / Music Maestro Please / I’m In The Mood For Love / Begin The Beguine / As Time Goes By / The Breeze and I / Where Or When / Yours / I Was Such A Fool (To Fall In Love With You) / Heavenly Angel / Mio Amore (My Love) / You Me and The Sea / Besame Mucho / Nobody Loves Me Like You / Maria Elena / Sweet and Lovely / Crazy Crazy Crazy / That’s Why I Love You / Tell Me How Long.

 Disc 2:
 My Foolish Heart / You Belong To My Heart / Bridge Of Tears / At Night / When I Fall In Love / Beside You / In The Still Of The Night / Tenderly / Never In This World / Every Time I Think Of You / Everybody’s Got A Home (But Me) / You’ll Never Walk Alone / Your Other Love / Lovers Gotta Cry / Kokomo / Dream Girl / Time Was / My Memories Of You / I Want To Love You / It Must Be Love / I’m No Fool Anymore / For All We Know / Near You / I Know Better / Flame Of Love / (Talk About) True Love / Come On To My Party.

Flamingos_-_Time_Was.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009