Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 31 januari 2014

Monument Story


Disc: 1
1. Gotta Travel On - Billy Grammer 2. The Shag (Is Totally Cool) - Billy Graves 3. Bonaparte's Retreat - Billy Grammer 4. The Three Bells (The Jimmy Brown Story) - Dick Flood 5. Theme From 'Adventures In Paradise' - Jerry Byrd 6. Only The Lonely (Know The Way I Feel) - Roy Orbison 7. Mexico - Bob Moore 8. Tonight (Could Be The Night) - The Velvets 9. T For Texas - Grandpa Jones 10. Yakety Sax - Boots Randolph 11. Mean Woman Blues - Roy Orbison 12. (Down At) Papa Joe's - The Dixie Belles 13. Oh, Pretty Woman - Roy Orbison 14. Never Cared For You - Willie Nelson 15. Don't Touch Me - Jeannie Seely 16. A Million And One - Billy Walker 17. Everlasting Love - Robert Knight 18. Dumb Blonde - Dolly Parton

Disc: 2
1. Skip A Rope - Henson Cargill 2. Little Ole Wine Drinker Me - Robert Mitchum 3. Something Fishy - Dolly Parton 4. Hangin' On - Joe Simon 5. Sunday Mornin' Comin' Down - Ray Stevens 6. Polk Salad Annie - Tony Joe White 7. The Chokin' Kind - Joe Simon 8. Gitarzan - Ray Stevens 9. Loving Her Was Easier (Than Anything I'll Ever Do Again) - Kris Kristofferson 10. Roosevelt And Ira Lee (Night Of The Mossacin) - Tony Joe White 11. Today I Started Loving You Again - Charlie McCoy 12. I Been To Georgia On A Fast Train - Billy Joe Shaver 13. I Can See Clearly Now - Lloyd Green 14. Why Me - Kris Kristofferson 15. I Can Help - Billy Swan 16. Broken Lady - Larry Gatlin 17. I Just Want To Be Your Everything - Connie Smith 18. Everything's Beautiful (In Its Own Way) - Dolly Parton & Willie Nelson

Monument_Story.rar

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009