Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

woensdag 19 juni 2013

Soul Uprising - 50 Early Soul R&B Nuggets


CD1
1. Every Beat of My Heart- Gladys Knight & The Pips 2. Buttered Popcorn - The Supremes 3. Sweet Lover- Aretha Franklin 4. Never Let You Go (Sha Lu Bop)- Marvin Gaye 5. A Fool In Love- Ike & Tina Turner 6. Seven Day Fool- Etta James 7. Chain Gang- Sam Cooke 8. Come To Me- Mary Wells 9. Shop Around- Smokey Robinson & The Miracles 10. Stagger Lee- Lloyd Price 11. Don't Feel Sorry for Me- Jimmy Ruffin 12. Promises Carla Thomas 13. You've Got To Move Two Mountains- Marv Johnson 14. Wild Child- Esther Phillips 15. Stand by Me- Ben E. King 16. Could It Be You- The Four Tops 17. Please Please Please- James Brown 18. I Didn't Know I Was Crying- LaVern Baker 19. Hit The Road Jack- Ray Charles 20. Mama He Treats Your Daughter Mean- Ruth Brown 21. Keep The Magic Working- Solomon Burke 22. Money (That's What I Want)- Barrett Strong 23. Going Back Where I Belong- Sugar Pie DeSanto 24. Reet Petite- Jackie Wilson 25. Your Wonderful Love- The Temptations

CD2
1. Spanish Harlem- Ben E King 2. Lonely Teardrops- Jackie Wilson 3. (Don't Fight It) Feel It- Sam Cooke 4. Good Good Lovin'- James Brown & The Famous Flames 5. Ain't That Love- The Four Tops 6. Won't Be Long- Aretha Franklin 7. I Love Your Baby- Smokey Robinson & The Miracles 8. I Just Want To Make Love To You- Etta James 9. Getting Hip- Clarence 'Frogman' Henry 10. You Need Love- Lloyd Price 11. I'm Jealous- Ike & Tina Turner 12. Find Another Girl Jerry Butler 13. Letter Full of Tears- Gladys Knight & The Pips 14. Never Again- The Supremes 15. Little By Little- Nappy Brown 16. I Don't Want To Take A Chance- Mary Wells 17. I Don t Want To Cry Chuck Jackson 18. No Man Walks Alone- Solomon Burke 19. Hurtin' Inside- LaVern Baker 20. Heart (Single Version)- Jimmy Ruffin 21. Come To Me- Marv Johnson 22. Have You Ever Had The Blues- Lloyd Price 23. Sad Mood- Sam Cooke 24. No More Pain- Sam & Dave 25. Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide- Marvin Gaye


http://rapidgator.net/file/88ef0fb7db2bffb87ffaaed73ca9d4cc/Soul_Uprising.rar.html

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009