Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 7 juni 2013

Johnny Ace - Ace's Wild


CD1
Johnny_Ace__CD_1.rar
1 Mid Night Hours Journey (Johnny Ace) 2 My Song (Johnny Ace) 3 Follow The Rule (Johnny Ace) 4 Angel (Johnny Ace) 5 Aces Wild (Johnny Ace) 6 Cross My Heart (Johnny Ace) 7 Burley Cutie (Johnny Ace) 8 The Clock (Johnny Ace) 9 Please Forgive Me (Johnny Ace) 10 Saving My Love For You (Johnny Ace) 11 Yes, Baby (Johnny Ace and Willie Mae Thornton) 12 Still Love You So (Johnny Ace) 13 Anymore (Johnny Ace) 14 So Lonely (Johnny Ace) 15 You’ve Been Gone So Long (Johnny Ace) 16 Pledging My Love (Johnny Ace) 17 Never Let Me Go (Johnny Ace) 18 Don’t You Know (Johnny Ace) 19 No Money (Johnny Ace) 20 How Can You Be So Mean (Johnny Ace) 21 I’m Crazy, Baby (Johnny Ace) 22 Anymore - overdubbed version (Johnny Ace) 23 Pledging My Love - overdubbed version (Johnny Ace) 24 Johnny Ace’s Last Letter (Frankie Ervin and Johnny Moore’s Blazers) 25 Johnny Has Gone (Varetta Dillard) 26 Salute To Johnny Ace (The Rovers) 27 Why, Johnny, Why? (Linda Hayes and Johnny Moore’s Blazers) 28 Johnny’s Still Singing (The Five Wings)
CD2
Johnny_Ace__CD2.rar
1 Whole Heap Of Mama (Earl Forest) 2 Someday, Somewhere (B.B. King) 3 Sad And Lonely (Earl Forest) 4 Shake It Up And Go (B.B. King) 5 Rumpus Romp (Earl Forest) 6 My Own Fault, Darlin’ (B.B. King) 7 Trouble And Me (Earl Forest) 8 Gotta Find My Baby (B.B. King) 9 I Cried (Earl Forest) 10 I Got A Gal (B.B. King) 11 Drifting From Town To Town - take 1 (Bobby Bland) 12 Low Down Dirty Baby (B.B. King) 13 Love My Baby (Bobby Bland and Junior Parker) 14 I’m So Glad (B.B. King) 15 Drifting From Town To Town - take 2 (Bobby Bland) 16 I Wronged A Woman (Earl Forest) 17 IOU Blues (Bobby Bland) 18 I Can’t Forgive You (Earl Forest) 19 Baby, Baby (Earl Forest) 20 Lovin’ Blues (Bobby Bland) 21 Rock The Bottle (Earl Forest) 22 Wise Man Blues (Bobby Bland) 23 Pretty Bessie (Earl Forest) 24 Army Blues (Bobby Bland) 25 Whoopin’ And Hollerin’ (Earl Forest) 26 No Blow, No Show (Bobby Bland) 27 Johnny Ace’s Last Letter (Johnny Fuller)

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009