Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

vrijdag 7 juni 2013

Champion Records- The Singles Collection


DISC 1:
1. She Can Rock - Little Ike 2. Am I Losing You - Little Ike 3. I'm Just What You're Looking For - Christine Kittrell 4. I Thank Him - Christine Kittrell 5. Somebody Somewhere - Gene Allison 6. You're My Baby - Gene Allison 7. Somebody Somewhere - Larry Birdsong 8. You're My Baby - Larry Birdsong 9. Best of Luck Baby - Earl Gaines 10. Sittin' Here Drinkin' - Earl Gaines 11. Pipe Dreams - The Jimmy Beck Orchestra 12. Blue Night - The Jimmy Beck Orchestra 13. Real Good Man - Murfreesboro 14. Oh My Love - Murfreesboro 15. Three Times Seven - Larry Birdsong 16. I Understand - Gene Allison 17. Oo Wee Honey - Larry Birdsong 18. Let's Try It Again - Larry Birdsong 19. Now Do You Hear - Earl Gaines 20. Three Times Seven - Earl Gaines
DISC 2:
1. Let's Rock and Roll 2. My Little Baby 3. Let Your Will Be Done 4. Lord You Know 5. Moon Flight - Johnny Birdgeforth 6. Blue Organ - Johnny Birdgeforth 7. Six Days a Week - The Kinglets 8. You Gotta Go - The Kinglets 9. No Fool No More - Charles "Wigg" Walker & the Daffodils 10. Slave to Love - Charles "Wigg" Walker & the Daffodils 11. Crawdad Hole - Chuck Harrod & The Anteaters 12. They Wanna' Fight - Chuck Harrod & The Anteaters 13. Kiss Away - The Clips 14. Let Me Get Close to You Baby - The Clips 15. Fiesta - The Jimmy Beck Orchestra 16. Nightmare - The Jimmy Beck Orchestra 17. You Gonna Be Sorry - Gene Allison 18. Now That We're Together - Gene Allison 19. No You Love Me - Larry Birdsong 20. Every Night in the Week - Larry Birdsong
DISC 3:
1. Bring My Cadillac Back - Baker Knight 2. I Cried - Baker Knight 3. Halelujah - Clenest Gant/Don Q 4. Jump Jump Hi Ho - Clenest Gant/Don Q 5. Hold Back My Tears - Earl Gaines 6. Love You Love You Love You - Earl Gaines 7. If Things Don't Change - Gene Allison 8. Young and Fancy Free - Larry Birdsong 9. Love Me a Long Long Time - Daddy Dean Orchestra 10. Road, The - Daddy Dean Orchestra 11. Rent's Too High - Cliff Butler 12. Fool - Cliff Butler 13. Goofin' Off - Joyce Paul 14. Tell Me the Truth - Joyce Paul 15. Who Spins the Wheel - Sandra Meade 16. Fever - Sandra Meade 17. Since You Left Me Behind - Larry Birdsong 18. Live the Life I Sing About - Larry Birdsong 19. I Can't Stand to See You Go - Clenest Gant/Don Q 20. Love Me Always - Clenest Gant/Don Q

http://rapidgator.net/file/477edf2227f1a8771093d819535d4356/Champion_Records.rar.html

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009