Follow me on FACEBOOK
Follow me on FACEBOOK

maandag 10 juni 2013

Royal Memphis Soul - 4CD-BOX



Royal Memphis Soul is a superb, 95-track box set that collects all the highlights, both well-known and obscure, from the Hi Records vaults. Hi was one of the handful of great soul labels of the early '70s, featuring such artists as Al Green, Ann Peebles, Syl Johnson and Otis Clay. Green's popularity and reputation has tended to overshadow the other artists, who were all capable of delivering material of equal power, as this set demonstrates. In addition to all the hits, there's a number of neglected gems that hardcore soul fans will treasure. Certainly, the mammoth size of this box set means that it appeals primarily to special interests, but those collectors will find this to be an invaluable addition to their collection.
1. We Got Soul - Bad & Good Boys 2. I Like It Like That - Don Bryant 3. Everything Is Gonne Be Alright - Willie Mitchell 4. Without A Reason - Janet & The Jays 5. The Lonely Soldier - Don Bryant 6. I Will Be True - 1 + 1 7. Hey Little Girl - Norm West 8. The Call Of Distress - Don Bryant 9. I'm Gonna Wait - George Jackson 10. Is That Asking Too Much? - Don Bryant 11. There Is Something On Your Mind (Part 1) - Don Bryant 12. Tumblin' Down - James Fry 13. I'll Go Crazy - Don Bryant 14. Walk Away - Ann Peebles 15. You Cause Me To Wonder - Don Bryant 16. The Very First Time - Lyndon 17. Love Map - Lyndon 18. You Say It - Al Green 19. Part Time Love - Ann Peebles 20. I Still Love You - Ann Peebles 21. I Can't Get Next To You - Al Green 22. Is It Over? - David Duke 23. I Pity The Fool - Ann Peebles 24. What Made You Change? - Eddie McGee 25. Treat Her Right - Eric Tigg 26. Tired Of Being Alone - Al Green 27. This Morning - Ebony Web 28. 99 lbs - Ann Peebles 29. The Love You Left Behind - Syl Johnson 30. Let's Stay Together - Al Green 31. Stepchild - Veniece 32. How Can You Mend A Broken Heart? - Al Green 33. I Feel Like Breaking Up Somebody's Home - Ann Peebles 34. Look What You Done For Me - Al Green 35. Aretha, Sing One For Me - George Jackson 36. Sweetness Ain't Sweet No More - T-99 37. I'm Still In Love With You - Al Green 38. Little Things - Phillip Mitchell 39. I'm Afraid Of Losing You - Quiet Elegance 40. She's My Woman - Bobo Mr. Soul 41. Trying To Live My Life Without You - Otis Clay 42. You Ought To Be With Me - Al Green 43. When The Battle Is Over - Joint Venture 44. I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down - Ann Peebles 45. Call Me (Come Back Home) - Al Green 46. I Can't Make It Alone - Otis Clay 47. The Same Folks That Put You There - Phillip Mitchell 48. Looking Straight Ahead - Darryl Carter 49. You've Got My Mind Messed Up - Quiet Elegance 50. I Love You, I Need You - Otis Clay 51. I Can't Stand The Rain - Ann Peebles 52. Back For A Taste Of Your Love - Syl Johnson 53. If I Could Reach Out - Otis Clay 54. You Made Me What I Am - Erma Coffee 55. I Die A Little Each Day - Otis Clay 56. Anyway The Wind Blows - Erma Coffee 57. Livin' For You - Al Green 58. Turning Over The Ground - Phillip Mitchell 59. Let's Get Married - Al Green 60. Will You Be My Man In The Morning? - Quiet Elegance 61. Wake Up Fool - The Masqueraders 62. Please Don't Give Up On Me - Syl Johnson 63. It Was Jealousy - Otis Clay 64. Sh-La-La (Make Me Happy) - Al Green 65. Every Now And Then - Veniece 66. He's Got It - Known Facts 67. L-O-V-E (Love) - Al Green 68. How Can I Believe In You - Known Facts 69. Beware - Ann Peebles 70. Take Me To The River - Syl Johnson 71. I Must Be Losing You - Willie Clayton 72. Your Love Must Be Voodoo (Part 1) - Gene Anderson 73. It's Time You Made Up Your Mind - Willie Clayton 74. Be Good To The One (That's Good To You) - Jimmy Mack 75. Come To Mama - Ann Peebles 76. I Love Her - Willie Walker 77. Back To You - Jean Plum 78. Full Of Fire - Al Green 79. Today I Sing The Blues - Jean Plum 80. It Ain't Easy - Syl Johnson 81. I Needed Somebody - Ann Peebles 82. After You - Quiet Elegance 83. I Love Hime - Jean Plum 84. Without You - O.V. Wright 85. Loneliness - Jean Plum 86. Roots Of Love - Quiet Elegance 87. I Can't Take It - Otis Clay 88. How's Your Love Life Baby? - Quiet Elegance 89. I Ain't Gonna Turn You Loose - Bobby McClure 90. Belle - Al Green 91. Reaching For The Real Thing - Willie Walker 92. Your Good Thing Is About To End - O.V. Wright 93. I Don't Know Why - O.V. Wright 94. Sacrifice - O.V. Wright 95. Eight Men, Four Women (Live) - O.V. Wright

http://rapidgator.net/file/a357889bb92401c9d40b82c0d12a571a/Royal_Memphis_Soul.part1.rar.html

http://rapidgator.net/file/56a248e7ceac6dcfdce07172bc627215/Royal_Memphis_Soul.part2.rar.html

1 reacties:

bobW zei

please repost

Een reactie posten

 

ROCK ON ! Design by Insight © 2009